7. Still Means Nothing, Right?

Hi guys! I'm back and with more!!! ;)

I now understand that I can't just give up on this amazing book that I've already started to have deep feelings for haha I got inspired after rereading all those comments encouraging me to keep going and update more of this and you know what?!

I WILL! :D

Because of your encouragement and love for my work, I shall keep trying with this story! :))).

Oh! Anothery thingy :D I will start making the Italics into a more thick writing. Remember that Italics are used to describe her thoughts or something being emphasized. So, sense now its gonna be more THICK, its gonna still be her thoughts and emphasizing words.

So, I'm sorry for those that couldn't really understand till now :(((

But now its gonna look LIKE THIS! :)

Soooo, enough of meee :D Enjoy this new chapter. I dedicate this one to everyone who supported and believed in me :')

Excuse any errors!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

     "Sorry... Am I interrupting something?" Hazel walked slowly towards us.

     Damn.

     "No. No. Of course not." I backed away from Vincent, from the closeness between us.

     Hazel just stood there awkwardly staring at me and Vincent as if we had just robbed a bank and she was witness of it.

     Vincent quickly took Hazel by the hand and led her to the bar and gave me a quick glance before disappearing into the crowd.

     Seriously... What am I doing?

     In those thirty to forty minutes, my eyes caught sight of Sky. He was walking directly towards me!

     The things I get myself into. Well... Time for a run.

     I immediately speed walked towards the exit and as soon as he saw I was trying to run away, he caught up half way to his car.

     "Alex! Hold up. Alex!" He called out, jogging closer and closer to me.

     I ignored him and tried to open the locked door of his car. A hand rested on the door; next to my shoulder. "Alex."

     I sighed and reluctantly turned to him, realizing he had the car keys. "That's my name. Don't wear it out."

     He chuckled and closed in on me, making me smash my back on the side of the car. "Wow... Have you ever heard of personal space? " I asked nervously; placing my hand on his chest to stop any further squishing.

     "Why were u running away from me, huh?"

     I think the real question here is, 'why wouldn't I?'.

     I chuckled fakely. "What? I wasn't running... Away from you. I was... Feeling a little claustrophobic, so I came out here for some fresh air. That's all." I faked a smile.

     I'm such a soar liar.

     He hummed in suspicion and grabbed my chin. "Really? Well maybe I could provide you with some." His mouth crooked open as he closed in and I pushed him away.

     "I already told you. I don't like you and I'm not falling for your dirty tricks" I bit out; viciously confused on earlier's events.

     "Then why won't you kiss me?"

     My cheeks heated hearing that question and I turned slowly.

     Okay... First off, you made no type of sense and secondly, Is this child dumb?