6. Unpredictable Stupidities

In 5 minutes, I had managed to throw in something fancy. I had a pair of light green heels with a half blue sleeveless designed bow-top and a fluffy white mini skirt. It's a dress in total. I settled for fancy, but don't-over-do-it, sort of style.

"Ready, Alex?" I heard Sky ask; knocking at my door.

I breathed out and opened the door to reveal Sky's casual attire. It was slightly skinny jeans, with a gray hoodie. But I had to admit, he didn't look bad. His hair was shuffled and his eyes were completely fixed on me.

"Alex... You look-" he started.

"Completely naked? Yes. But this dress- my mom bought it and it's the only fancy thing I could find aside from a way-to-fancy glittery dress my mom also packed." I shuffled for my handbag and Sky passed it my way, not taking his eyes off me. "Jesus, Sky. You look like you've never seen a girl before." I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door.

Sky just kept quiet and blinked a few times before realizing I was opening the door to people.

"Hazel-!" I greeted.

In that moment I thought maybe I had been dreaming, but I wasn't. I was wide awake to watch Vincent come up from behind her and give me the same reaction.

"Are u guys ready?" Hazel asked Sky and he nodded. "Well, let's go. Katie will meet us over there."

I didn't know whether to tell a lie or to just go along with whatever was happening, but she had already seen me in the dress.

I can't back down, can't I?

"You look gorgeous. Come." Hazel gestured for us to lock elbows and I bit my tongue; not knowing what to think.

The one thing I didn't need damn it.

We started walking. Me and Hazel locked arms and Vincent was on Hazel's side, while I felt Sky tense up next to me. In a sudden moment, I felt Sky's warm hand rub my lower back gently. I glanced at him and he gave me a quick, but reassuring expression. He knew how I felt right now.

Was he trying to comfort me?!

Now this is completely insane.

Sky comforting me. Vincent on a date with one of my new friends. And him being here period!

I mean, what is he doing here?!

"Why are u guys so tense?" Hazel suddenly asked. "Is there something wrong?"

Vincent shook his head and spoke before I could, "No. Nothing's wrong. I guess we're just all a little nervous."

In a sudden second, Vincent pulled up his eyes and locked then with mine, making my stomach swirl. I looked away, flushed from just one glance towards me in this dress and Sky did something... completely embarrassing.

"Mine." He announced and pulled my face towards him; crashing our faces together.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I noticed how he boringly glanced behind me, to who I'm guessing was Vincent. I pushed him away, breathing heavily; turning my head back to Vincent and Hazel, which were eyeballing us.

I glared back at Sky. 

"You guys can go on ahead." I dismissed strictly.

I heard footsteps becoming dimmer and dimmer. I turned to make sure they were gone and just when I was about to slap Sky, he stopped my wrist. "Don't." His eyes were darkened and his tone was angered.