9. You Can't Deny This - Pt.2

"Don't move."
Vincent..."You can't deny this."

"Don't. Move."
Sky... "I'm too comfortable to let you go."

It had been a month after and I hadn't talked to Vincent nor Sky. Vincent I would see around the halls with Hazel and we would just exchange glances. Sky... We still lived together, but nothing had changed in him. it was like that needy, vulnerable boy disappeared.

Back in the closet...

Our lips were so close and I had made such a reckless choice... But i stopped myself from making a mistake.

"Stop." I breathed, facing down. I couldn't look at him. "I don't want this."

All i could hear was his steady breathing. He was calm. He knew I wasn't easy and it was NOT going to take a few sentimental words to get into my heart again.

"Y- Your with Hazel!" I realized and backed away.

"No. Alex, I'm not. She likes me and I'm well aware of that. But... You think even if she through herself at me, I would deny these feelings I have for you?" He looked down, but his head rose again; gripping my face closely.

I looked away. "I wouldn't have mind if u did. She's a very sweet girl."

"Yeah, well I don't want her." He continued. "I want you."

We stayed quiet for a few seconds... Not knowing what to make of this situation.

"I want time." I stated hesitantly. "Time to clear my head and sort myself out."

He looked at me with worry, but nodded. In that moment, the closet door swung open and Sky appeared before us. He seemed shocked and like he had just woken up from a bad dream. He was sweaty and panting, like he's been running.