5. All The Wrong Decisions

Excuse any misspellings, thank you!

     Sky Belfire... knows I was a side whore for Vincent Dallas!? By now, the school must know the whole story. He probably screenshot it and sent it to everyone on campus!

     Maybe he didn't. Maybe by now he forgot or maybe he actually found the consideration in the depths of his self-loving mind to delete a message that obviously was not meant for him.

     Or on a more realistic tone, his inflated sense of self-importance had to do it.

     Yup, I'm screwed.

     I tapped my feet impatiently outside the office and the dean called me in.

     "Alexandra. Tell me now hun, if you're one of those troublemakers. If so, I'll kick you out so fast, that you won't even have time to beg for your money back." She admitted strictly.

     Wow... talk about being blunt.

     I was shocked and offended, but I replied properly. "No... ma'am."

     "Sorry for the rude introduction, but I don't tolerate being called, 'Some staff' in my own school by some student." She bluntly said once more, with no filter.

     She sat in her all-mighty chair and leaned back, arms crossed. She eyed me for a few seconds and I just sat there awkwardly till I found something to say.

     "I'm so sorry. I did not know you were the dean. It won't happen again Ms." I apologize nervously.

     "Well, next time why don't you ask or here's a better idea. Detention. After school. Have fun." She said firmly.

     She smiled for a second and then started doing her paperwork, as if I was already out of her room. I was just sitting there with my mouth wide open.

"Don't you have class? Go."

     Your so lucky your supreme, cause I'm so close to throwing my hands around your neck.

     I got up and out of her office disbelieved.

     Did I actually just get my first detention ever?

     No, of course I didn't. This is just some tasteless joke and there's cameras or maybe a nightmare. Yeah! Maybe I just need to throw myself off this building and everything will be okay and I'll wake up!

     Did that sound a bit crazy?

     "Ugh! Katie!" I screamed frustratingly.

     I started walking back to class and nothing good came even from that.

     "Just one. One more and I'll leave you alone. Promise!" I heard a female's voice and I slowed my footsteps unconsciously.

     "Fine." I heard Vincent's voice.

     Oh shoot.

     I knew that if I looked -like in every other romance movie, book, or even show- I would get hurt, so I proceeded walking my way without taking a glance, but like every other stupid character mistake, I did glance and it did hurt.

  There he was... making out with some brunette.

  Is it possible to actually feel this vulnerable and broken even after two years?

*
*
*

     *Whistle/Flash*

     I checked my phone and it was the same number. Sky's number.