Count on Me

It is common to see people saying that no one can be completely evil; that, in the end, every single human has some love inside their hearts. I realize this is true every time I look down and see Cruella, famous evil genius, tangled with me on our bed. Would the world see her as a bad girl if they knew her the way that I do?

"How was your day, love?" I asked quietly while playing with her hair.

"Stressful." She said. "It's hard to pretend being someone else every day."

"The plan is almost complete." I assured her. "Soon you'll always be Cruella, no more hiding behind a red wig."

"Oh, darling." She laughed diabolically. "There's still a lot to revenge, avenge, and destroy. I'm only beginning."

"You know your 'villain talk' don't work with me." I giggled. "You don't scare me."

"Is that so?" She looked at me, a malefic smirk on her face as she slowly detangled from my body. "Not even if I do this?"

Cruella caught me by surprise and, once I realized, she was sitting on my legs and wildly tickling my stomach. I tried to move, but she was too strong. Our silly laughs filled the room and I was about to shed tears.

"Stop!" I managed to say between giggles. "I'm dying over here!"

"Tell me I'm scary, then!" She playfully demanded while continuing to tickle me. "I'm the most intimidating lady you'll ever meet."

"Okay, okay!" I said desperately. "Cruella, you're the scariest villain I've ever met. A true genius."

"There you go." She laughed, collapsing beside me on the bed once again. "I'm glad you finally admitted."

I just laughed, solely enjoying her presence by my side after such a long day. Our plans to destroy the Baroness have been occupying our times way too much, and hanging out like this was becoming less and less frequent.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?" I turned so I could face her.

"You'll still love me even when I'm just Cruella, right?" She asked vulnerably. "Even after all I've done?"

"I'll always be here for you." I promptly affirmed while looking into her eyes. "You're my love, both as Cruella and Estella."

She smiled big and snuggled into me one more time. Her hair tingled my neck while her fingers played with my stomach, filling my mind with peace. It couldn't get better than that.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too."

The shortest, yet cheesiest thing I've ever written. Hope you enjoy! M