Anywhere, Anytime

requested by @Tiya128
warning: foul language.
disclaimer: the Baroness is NOT Cruella's mom.

Cruella P.O.V

I always found the plot behind "Romeo and Juliet" to be quite foolish. The idea of falling in love with the enemy is at least senseless, if not absurd. How could you romantically desire someone who you're supposed to hate? It doesn't take long to realize that such feelings will never end up well. For that reason, I have always seen Romeo as the greatest prat ever written by Shakespeare.

Until I saw her. Rosy cheeks, delicate lips, making my world slow down in a matter of seconds. Our eyes connected for a short period of time as she talked to the Baroness from across the fashion atelier, and the shy smile lighting up her face was enough to make me perfectly understand stupid Romeo. After all, how could I not be hypnotized by the most beautiful Juliet I have ever seen?

"I want you to meet my daughter." Said the Baroness as she approached my table along with the beautiful yet unknown girl. "Y/N, this is Estella. Estella, this is Y/N. She is my assistant."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N." I stood up, offering her a charming grin and my hand for a handshake.

Our palms touched gently, and a tingling sensation made my body tremble.

"Likewise, Estella." She blushed as our eyes met once again. Adorable. "I hope we can get along and work together."

"Oh, I'm sure we'll get along just fine, madam." I smirked.

At first, I attempted to tell myself that my automatic fixation for Y/N was nothing but the excitement for another opportunity to pursue what belonged to the Baroness. I was already going to take her business, her status, her confidence. The idea of fucking her one and only daughter was too appealing to be dismissed; seducing Y/N was going to be the cherry on top of my slow, long-awaited revenge.

It was easy to have the Von Hellman heiress wrapped around my finger in such a short amount of time. Modesty aside, flirtatious and romantic Estella is utterly impossible to resist. A few roses bouquets delivered to her table, running just to grab the door for her, humming some romantic tunes whenever she was near me. Who knew singing a Bee Gees' song would be enough to make the tyrant's daughter kiss me for the first time on the streets of London as I walked her home in the evening?

Nobody warned me that Y/N is nothing like the demon she calls mother, though. In fact, it's hard to believe both women are blood-related. The Baroness is sick, selfish, the true personification of evil. Y/N is kind, affectionate, good. She made my days working for her mother a little less miserable, calming my senses with stolen kisses and hugs when no one was watching. My revenge was becoming sweeter than I predicted. This was dangerous, but I could easily get used to it.

One night, however, made me realize how her companion turned into more than just another small part of my wicked games for me.

"Hey, darling." I charmingly said as soon as she opened the front door, stolen wine bottle on my left hand. "I heard your mom is out of town, perhaps we can enjoy each other a littl-"

My words were cut off by her almost inaudible sniff. I looked at her face, and seeing what was right in front of me felt like a wound in salt. Tears rolled across her cheeks like rivers, puffy eyes telling me she has been crying for a while. I didn't know seeing her like this would affect me this harshly.

"Sorry, Estella, I'm just not in the mood tonight." She said with a trembling voice, taking a look down at her grey sweatpants and shirt. "It has been a rough evening."

Being affectionate was never part of my character, but Y/N has been infecting my insensible behavior with her high-spirited personality. For that reason, my first spontaneous reaction was to hug her. She rested her head on my shoulder while my arms held our bodies together, wine bottle still on hand. A sense of comfort knocked me out of my feet, and the tingling sensation from the time first time we touched returned once again.