The Morning After

As soon as the rays of sunshine slowly invaded the warehouse, revealing a unsual sunny day in rainy London, I knew I was about to feel the worst hangover ever. I am never drinking alcohol again. My head hurt terribly. My eyes, blinded by the sunlight, opened gradually as an attempt to get used to the amount of light.

I thought forgetting to close the curtains last night was my worst drunken mistake, until I realized I was not by myself in bed: Cruella was with me. Her arm was carefully holding my waist, our legs tangled as I noticed her soft breathing behind my neck. I could feel her skin on mine, and my heart began to race as I realized how close she was.

"Please tell me we're not naked, please tell me we're not naked..." I whispered to myself as I was about to take a peek under the sheets.

Yes, we were naked.

"Dammit!" I yelled as I quickly got up, trying to find something to cover my body. "Cruella, wake up!"

"If you don't stop yelling, I'll kill you and make a coat out of your skin." She replied angrily, covering her eyes from the sun. "What the hell, Y/N?"

"What happened last night, Cruella?" I asked while wearing a white shirt I found on the floor.

Cruella slowly sat on the bed, apparently still trying to understand her surroundings. Once she realized her lack of clothing, she covered herself with the sheets, but not enough to hide her shoulders full of fingernail marks. Her hair was a mess. I even noticed some hickeys on her neck. She looked at me with wide eyes, and as soon as our eyes met, my drunken memories filled my mind like an avalanche:

We were only celebrating how well the spring collection event went, when Horace and Jasper left us alone at the warehouse to meet with some friends at a downtown pub. One glass of wine became two, two became three, four, five. Frank Sinatra playing on the radio, the stars lighting up the room. When I realized, Cruella was already taking my dress off as we kissed ferociously. If I concentrate hard enough, I can still feel her desperate hands touching my body; it's almost like she was still exploring every inch of my skin.

"Do you remember that we..." I said, sitting next to her. "you know..."

"Slept together?" She completed my sentence. I nodded. "Yes, darling."

The most awkward silence fell between the two of us. We were seated next to each other, but neither of us had the courage to address the elephant in the room. I stared blindly at a random point in front of me, playing with my fingers as I tried to figure out what to say. Cruella apparently was also struggling with the same problem.

"Do you regret it?" She asked in a serious tone.

My answer to this question was my biggest conflict in the moment: I didn't regret it. Not even a bit. I'd be lying if I say that last night wasn't something I've been desiring for years. Cruella has been the only girl in my mind for so long; the only "apple of my eye", as they say. I'm already aware that my feelings go beyond sexual attraction, and that's what makes my heart break a little every day. Does she even feel the same way? Is Cruella, the cold-hearted evil genius, even capable of loving?

"No." I answered honestly, feeling my heartbeat going crazy. "Do you?"

"There's only one thing I regret." She replied.

Well, that's gonna hurt. "What is it?"

"Not doing it before." She said, turning around to face me. I looked at her in surprise. "Not having the courage to do it sober."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you need me to draw it for you, slowpoke?" She rolled her eyes. "I want you, alright?"

"Is this your way of telling me you like me?" I asked humorously.

"Why would it matter, anyway?" She said angrily. "You don't even feel the same way. Why share my feelings if you don't even correspond them? The sex was awesome, sure, but I want something more. Do I even deserve something more with you? You're this sweet, kind girl who everyone loves, and I'm just a punk villain who is known for killing dogs! Well, I never actually killed them, but-"

The only way I found to stop her senseless rambling was by kissing her passionately. I held the back of her neck softly as she caressed my cheeks with both hands. I know this isn't our first kiss, but it feels like it is. I enjoyed it as much as I could, exploring every single part of her mouth. I wanted to always remember this time, I wanted to show her that last night wasn't just a drunk mistake. It meant so much more to me.

"Does this kiss answer your question or do you need me to draw if for you, slowpoke?" I mocked her, smiling wildly. "I like you, Cruella."

She blushed. "Are you serious?"

Did I just make her blush?

"Of course I am." I replied honestly, holding her hand. "Your reputation doesn't matter to me, it never did. I like you just the way you are."

She smiled big, pulling me into a hug as soon as I was done speaking. I held her tightly, focusing on feeling her skin on mine once again.

She likes me!!! She likes me!!!

"Well, darling." She said mischievously when we broke apart, her face telling me she was up to no good. "Should we celebrate by repeating last night's events"

"I thought you'd never ask."

i know i said i was finishing the requests (which it's true, i promise!!), but this idea has been stuck in my head for a long time and i was dying to write it. i hope you enjoy it! M