The Captive I

suggested by @abbaxkindness.

Cruella P.O.V

"I can't believe we just did this, mate." Whispered Jasper in desperation, taking his hands to his head. "We just kidnapped someone, Cruella!"

"It's not like we're hurting her, Jasper!" I replied in a quiet tone, being careful not to wake our captive. "She's fine."

"Fine? Her legs and hands are tied up to a chair, we used chloroform!" He angrily spoke. "She was only doing her job."

"Her job is to screw me up and rat me out to the Baroness, idiot!" I protested. "I just couldn't let her do it."

I must admit: the Baroness is quite smart. After firing Roger due to his eminent incompetence at trying to find information about me, she decided to hire somebody else. Unluckily, she found someone who is definitely good at their job. Really good.

The Baroness introduced Y/N to everyone as a "personal assistant", but it didn't take me long to realize she was definitely something else. Instead of making stupid sandwiches for her boss, she was always around, asking questions, observing every single detail. She even attempted to interrogate Estella once. Her curiosity and stubbornness were too annoying for me.

However, the last straw took place two nights ago. The little bastard had the nerve to follow our trash truck after my last appearance during a Baroness' event, almost finding out about our warehouse. If our hiding spot is discovered, the whole mission can be easily destroyed. So, in virtue of the possible consequences, Y/N is a detour that needs to be eliminated. Now.

"Oh, yeah?" Jasper said sarcastically, crossing his arms. "And what you're going to do? Kill her and give her body to the dogs?"

"Well, that wouldn't be a bad idea." I joked just to get a reaction out of him. It worked. "Relax, I'm not going to kill her. I'm not that evil yet."

Jasper was about to say something when we heard whimpering noises coming from our left. Y/N was slowly waking up, her eyes adjusting to the light as she took in her surroundings. Her face sustained a look of pure confusion, but once she realized the ropes wrapping her hands, her eyes instantly jumped in fear.

"What the hell?" She screamed, trying desperately to move from the chair.

"Hello, darling." I said while squatting in front of her. "How was your little nap?"

"You!" She yelled in fury, hate in her eyes as she stared at me. "Let me go, psycho!"

"For you information, I do prefer the term 'genius'." I responded, which only made her even angrier. "Why do you wanna leave so early? The party barely begun!"

"The Baroness was right when she told me you're insane." She said. "You're completely mad."

"Oh, you think I'm mad?" I came closer to her face, our eyes never breaking contact. The sweat dripped down her forehead, I could even feel her breathing becoming faster. "You haven't seen anything, honey."

"Oh, you think I'm scared?" She mimicked me sarcastically. "You haven't seen anything, honey."

"Ugh!" I screamed in frustration while standing up. "You're unbelievable!"

In the meantime, Horace and Jasper burst out laughing at my failed attempt to scare her. How humiliating.

"I like this one." Horace said while looking at Y/N trying to untie herself once again. "Tough like a rock."

"Me too!" Agreed Jasper, giving Horace a high-five. "Looks like she's going to give you a hard time, Cruella."

I crossed my arms. "Let's see how long she's gonna take it."

guess who's back, back again? thank you so much for your patience and consideration. i really like this story! let me know what you think. part 2 coming soon (maybe a part 3? i'm invested). hope everyone is doing okay! M