Anger Driven

When Artie told me one of his good friends needed an extra seamstress for a "new project", he did not mention that she's the devil in leather pants. He also didn't tell me that we were going to work for hours in a dark warehouse with said friend. As a result, the last couple of weeks have been a complete nightmare. I have yet to find someone as cocky and condescending as Cruella de Vil.

I have yet to also find someone as beautiful and attractive as Cruella de Vil.

"Are you done?" She asked impatiently as she approached me.

"You asked me the same question five minutes ago!" I replied among the noises coming from the sewing machine. "This is a long dress and I don't have super speed. Calm down."

"Are you always this disrespectful with everyone?" She spoke furiously. "I'm still your boss."

"Are you always this insufferable with everyone?" I hit back.

She looked at me with her anger-filled blue eyes, and that was enough to make my whole body tense up. The baroness' spring event is soon approaching and, as a result, Cruella has been even more stressed and irritated than usual, which only makes her even more intimidating.

"I'm done with your attitude!" She screamed, walking towards my table.

"And I'm done with your arrogance!" I replied as I stood up from my chair to face her. "You're so...so..."

"I'm so what, darling?" She took another step closer to me. "Say it, now!"

"Cocky!" Cruella took one more step foward. "Condescending!" Another one. "Presumptuous!" And another one. "You're so arrog-"

My sentence was interrupted by Cruella's red-tinted lips devouring my mouth quickly. My mind went blank, and the only thing I could do was to react with the same intensity. My nails were tangled with her hair as she pulled me even closer, our lips craving each other aggressively.

"You're so quiet now." She whispered among our heated kiss. "I wanna hear you one more time."

She grabbed my legs in a sudden movement and sat me on the table. Cruella was now standing between my legs and I could feel every single vein burning inside of me. To make things worse, it did not take too long for her savage lips to go down a little more.

"Call me arrogant one more time." She demanded as she kissed every single part of my neck. "I dare you, darling."

"Y-You're..." She pressured her knee between my legs. "Cruella..."

"Tell me what you want." She bit my earlobe and a quiet moan escaped my mouth. "Beg for it."

"Cruella, please fu-"

"Ladies, I'm back with more fabric!"

Artie's scream from upstairs made us separate quickly. We looked at each other in fear as we heard him coming downstairs.

"We're right here, dear." said an out-of-breath Cruella while still staring at me. "Just give us a second."

I quickly jumped off the table and fixed my now messy hair and clothes while Cruella made sure to stand a little farther from me. Artie must not know what just happened. Do I know what just happened?

"Hey, Y/N?" she said.

"Yes?" I looked at her.

"I'm not done with you."

I have no shame. Hope you like it! By the way, I'm accepting requests! M