Attention Seeker

requested by @KarielysR63
warning: strong language, PG-13. no smut tho, I promise.
disclaimer: the Baroness is NOT Cruella's mom here.

Being a sneaky villain with diabolical plans is indeed exhausting and time-consuming. I am aware of how important these missions have been for Cruella, and I understand that we are more than just messing with her arrogant boss.  It means so much more for her. The loneliness and solitude that come with the preparation for these wicked plans, however, are not something often mentioned by other bad guys.

It might be considered selfishness, but I miss having my girlfriend with me. For the last couple of weeks, she barely even addressed my presence. The Baroness was the only topic of our now rare conversations. I miss the silly laughs, the random dates during her lunch break at Liberty, the nights awake loving each other. I am tired of waking up to empty beds and not feeling her arms wrapped around my waist. "Not now, Y/N", "I'm tired, can we talk later?", "I'm busy, can we cancel tonight?". Is it too much to ask to feel loved and desired again?

"How do I look, baby?" I asked Cruella a little before we entered the ball together. "This white dress is amazing. Thank you for designing it just for me."

"Yeah, yeah, no problem." She replied vaguely, not even looking at me. "Let's just focus on our task, Y/N. Don't mess this up."

I spent hours doing my makeup and hair, I picked my best perfume just to impress her. I did everything I could, and she didn't even notice. Not even one single comment. Great.

"Blend in with the crowd and help me find the Baroness." She whispered in my ear before we separated from each other.

No matter how many times we attend fashion events like tonight, I will never get used to the judgmental looks and snobby guests who are usually present. Their patronizing behavior almost drives me crazy, and no expensive champagne is better than watching football games with Horace while drinking some cheap whiskey. The intimidating environment makes me incredibly nervous, and I could already feel drops of sweat falling down my forehead. You owe me, Cruella.

"Excuse me, dear, are you okay?" I felt a hand touch my shoulder gently. "You look like a scary cat."

I quickly turned to see who was talking to me, and my heart nearly skipped a beat when the Baroness herself was staring at me with those intense eyes, still touching my shoulder softly. Although her sudden concern was suspicious, playing along was the only way to keep her from finding out the reason why I'm here and who I'm working with.

"I'm okay, Baroness. Just a little overwhelmed."  I politely replied, fake smile on my face. "I appreciate your concern."

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Perhaps a drink would make you feel better? Such a beautiful lady like you shouldn't be feeling this way."

Is she... is she flirting with me?

"Thank you for your offer, ma'am, but I must decline." I said, slowly taking her hand away from my shoulder. "I'm about to go, anyway. It's getting late."

I looked right through her and noticed that Cruella was standing near us, champagne on her hand as she stared furiously. She held the glass so tight it could break at any minute, the disgusted expression on her face making it clear that she was beyond pissed at this point. Jealousy and Cruella walk hand in hand.

"The ball barely began, sweetheart." She offered me a charming smile. "Instead of leaving, why not accept my invitation and enjoy the rest of the evening with someone like me?"

I know she has a temper, I know I'm going to regret it later, and I know it's not the most mature strategy I could come up with. But, after weeks of complete negligence and solitude, the only way Cruella finally noticed me was when someone did to me what she was supposed to do: treat me nicely, compliment my looks, flirt with me. Therefore, if making her jealous is the only way to make her look at me, so be it.

"Well..." I took a few steps closer to the Baroness, my lips almost touching her ear. I took one last look at Cruella, who still watched everything. "If you insist, how could I reject such a tempting offer?"

Before the Baroness could even reply to my flirtatious answer, Cruella walked firmly towards my direction. Her fists were clenched, champagne glass now broken on the floor. It almost seemed like she got angrier after every step she took. If looks could kill, the Baroness would be six feet under ground right now. So would I. I'm in so much trouble.

"Enough." She whispered furiously in my ear as she grabbed my arm abruptly. "You're coming with me. Now."

She quickly dragged me across the fancy venue, not giving the Baroness the chance to recognize who just took me away from her. Once we were finally outside, she pushed me against the nearest wall and got closer to my face.

"What the fuck, Y/N?" She yelled angrily. "What the hell were you doing?"

"What? She just offered me a drink!" I replied with a fake innocent tone. "I don't see a problem."

"Oh, really?" She laughed sarcastically. "Flirting with my nemesis in front of me is not a problem for you? Is that what you're saying?"

"You're exaggerating, Cruella." I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly how much she hates when I do it. "I look good tonight, she was just showing her admiration. Well, at least she noticed someth-"

My words were interrupted by her ferocious lips devouring my mouth like never before. If her kisses were once smooth and passionate, this one was now brutal and anger-filled. Her body pushed me even harder against the wall, her hands pulling my hair strongly.

"You did all of this just to get my attention?" She said breathlessly between our aggressive kisses. "How pathetic."

She pinned my arms above my head with certain aggressiveness, her lips now fiercely kissing my neck. My body screamed for more Cruella as my knees were becoming weaker and weaker. I have never seen this side of her before, and I can't deny how much I was enjoying it.

"Let me explain how things are going to work for the rest of the night, since you already ruined our plan with your stupid stunt." She whispered in my ear, her husky voice driving me insane. "We're going back home, and you're going to implore me to touch you. I want you to beg on your knees for my attention. Understood?"

I nodded frantically. She smirked.

"You're going to regret this, darling."

steamy, yeah? didn't think i was going to make it this kinky, but here we are. i hope you like it! i love to read your thoughts and feedback, so feel free to comment whatever comes to your head. hope everyone is doing okay. stay safe and well! M