The Captive IV

Cruella P.O.V

Perhaps my momentary vulnerability is affecting me immensely, or maybe the years of loneliness are finally impacting my emotions, but hearing those words coming out of her mouth gave me a cozy feeling inside. Butterflies in my stomach, as people say. I have never felt this way before.

How couldn't I be shaken by this moment? She looked honest, she sounded sincere. The look in her eyes, the way her skin glows when covered by the sunlight. It would be the perfect opportunity to let it all go, to forget everything and just kiss her like there is no tomorrow. However, I still kidnapped her. She was still my nemesis' ally a week ago. Trusting her wasn't an option.

"I don't believe you." I spoke coldly, our eyes still connected.

"I mean it, Cruella." She replied. "Why would I lie about it?"

"To escape? To take back at me for kidnapping you? To mess with my feelings?" I questioned as our faces got closer and closer. "The possibilities are endless, and I'm not stupid."

"Give me one chance and I'll prove it to you." She said confidently. "Let me show you I'm not lying."

"How?" I arched my eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well..." She opened a mischievous smile to me, her playful fingers trailing up and down my right arm. "You did ask me about the Baroness' next plans, didn't you?"

I smirked.

"I'm all ears, darling."

Baroness' Spring Collection Event, London, UK. 9:57 PM.

Being Estella gave me the chance to learn plenty of information about the Baroness and her next steps during work, but Y/N was with her most of the time. She knew every single detail about future events, she had access to areas and departments that I did not have. She even knew what window of the Baroness' office has the perfect vision to Regent's Park.

And she told me everything. Every. single. thing.

I have made clear how much I admire how intelligent and resilient Y/N is. She's an ambitious, confident, fearless woman. So attractive. However, these qualities only amplified now that she was on my side. I gave her the chance to prove that she cares, and she did not waste it. Due to her extra support and the secret information she provided, our plans to ruin the Baroness' signature dress and transform her most important event of the year yet into a shameful chaotic disaster were extremely successful.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you..." Horace screamed into the microphone. "Cruella!"

The crowd cheered as Jasper played the first chords to "I Wanna Be Your Dog". The ambience was dark, the red-colored spotlights being the only source of light on stage. The models walked up and down the runway among the smoke with confidence as Artie and Y/N sang the lyrics passionately, having the time of their lives while performing. Everything was perfect.

I looked up and had the pleasure of noticing the Baroness watching every single detail of what was now my show from her window. She seemed outraged, shocked by my boldest move yet. That was not enough. How could I possibly make her even angrier?

"Y/N, pass me the microphone." I said while approaching her.

"What? Why?" She looked at me confused.

"Trust me."

She seemed hesitant, but still handed me her microphone anyway. I looked up once again.

"Hey, Baroness?" I yelled into the mic. A huge smirk on my face. "She's my detective now."

I dropped the microphone on the floor and instantly turned to face Y/N. I grabbed her by the waist abruptly, our bodies glued together like never before as our eyes connected intensely once again. She looked so beautiful tonight.

Then, after dreaming about it for days and giving the Baroness one last look, I finally kissed Y/N. Passionately, wildly, desperately. I heard the crowd cheering and the cop sirens around us, but all I could focus on was the taste of her lips invading my mouth. She dug her nails on the back of my neck as I pulled her even closer, deepening the kiss as much as we could. Nothing could compare to what I was feeling right now. I could kiss her forever.

"Ladies, let's go!" Jasper screamed. "The cops are coming closer!"

I reluctantly detached our lips, but my arms were still wrapped around her waist. I couldn't help but smile when we looked at each other once again.

"Shall we celebrate, my detective?" I whispered in her ear.

It was her time to smirk now.

"Mine or yours, my villain?"

and that's a wrap! thank you so much for your patience and for supporting this story! let me know if you liked this last part. i had a lot of fun writing this one, and honestly, i feel like i should've explored it a little more. maybe it will become a book of itself in the future? who knows. anways, i hope you enjoy it! more stories coming soon xx M