Baby Giggles

The artistic golden sun awoke like a baby early in the morning and began painting the dark black sky into a dazzling blue sky. The brightly colored milky clouds awoke from their slumber and began traveling around the sky, taking in the beautiful scenery. The large buzzing bumble bees swarmed up in the air in the morning, looking for tasty honey. The big trees swayed in the breeze, wishing everyone a happy morning. Small colorful cute butterflies danced all around the environment looking for sweet nectar. The flower's fragrance filled the whole environment making the morning pleasant.

However, one particular infant despises mornings, especially when his mother is not there to greet him.

He has big blue eyes, a lovely button nose, and a cheerful personality to go along with them. When Taehyung, his mother enters his room and greets him with his motherly voice, he finds it endearing when his baby boy's eyes widen in surprise as he speaks to him. "I'm curious as to why my giggles is awake so early, hmm?"

When he heard his mother's question, he burst out giggling hysterically and made grabby hands, as though he wanted to be in his mother's arms

When he heard his mother's question, he burst out giggling hysterically and made grabby hands, as though he wanted to be in his mother's arms. Taehyung approaches the crib and takes up Hanuel, cradling him close to his chest, sighing contentedly as he inhales Hanuel's sweet baby scent.

"I am so fortunate to have you in my life," he exclaims. He spoke to the child while tenderly stroking Hanuel's bum and nuzzling his nose on his chubby cheeks. Hanuel, on the other hand, appreciates the comfort, babbling and affectionately playing with his mother's nose.

"Come on, let's get you fed so we can fill your tummy, alright." With that, he blew raspberry on Hanuel's stomach, causing him to laugh out loud, while drooling on Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung just cooed at his adorable baby boy.

Hanuel arrived unexpectedly and in an unwelcome manner. I used the word "hurtful" because Taehyung's ex-boyfriend, Bogum, raped him and caused him to become pregnant. Remembering that terrible event just made his stomach churned in anxiety.

Taehyung will never forget the moment Hanuel was born. It's a state of euphoric admiration, exhilaration, surprise elation, and pure ecstasy. Is it terrifying? Yes, indeed.

Is it worth all the craziness that goes into bringing a child into the world? Without a doubt. Taehyung may use words like magical, beautiful, bizarre, and unprecedented to express how it feels to view his cherished newborn for the first time. He's felt his kicks, seen him develop for the past eight months, and given up his own comfort to bring him into the world.

"I smile to myself as I remember the first time I saw Hanuel, I couldn't take my gaze away from him, and as a brand new parent (who hadn't even seen a baby before!) I was a little in awe of him. It was at that point that I realized how much responsibility and love comes with being a parent. It was a real life-changing experience."

Hanuel began nibbling at my chest area, his fingers stroking over my swells, jolting me out of my trance. "Hmm, is my little giggles hungry?" Taehyung hums a melody as he kisses his baby's forehead and then cradles him to his chest. Hanuel clamped his lips to the swells, suckling while closing his eyes and fiddling with Taehyung's earrings.

The phone rang, interrupting the mother and son's bonding time. Hanuel began to whine as the annoying ringtone irritated him. When Taehyung spotted his best friend calling, he quickly jumped up to answer the phone.

"What's up, Chim?" He replied by placing Hanuel in his grip so that he could eat properly, and he smiled as he observed his Babyboy sighing contently. "How are you doing, Tae?" Chim responds to the question. "I've been decent." "How are things going for you, how are things going for everyone?" Taehyung inquired. "Everything is fine; but, where is my little nephew, and is he nursing?" Chim inquired, giggling. "Howdy know?" Taehyung inquired, his voice tinged with amusement.

"I guessed because I heard the suckling noise." He responded. Taehyung hummed in response. "Can you tell me when you're coming over?" "Actually, my boring husband and I are on our way." "Chimmy, my hyung isn't boring; it's just that you don't know how to deal with it." Hanuel squirmed as he responded laughing. "I'm sorry to break it to you, Chim, but your nephew is being fussy, so see you later, bye." "All right, honey, later."

Credits to the picture!

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo