Hand in Marriage

"Fine." He finally responded. 

Everyone smiled as they let out their breath they had been holding, knowing that Hanuel would be able to stay with Taehyung, according to Hoseok, who, as a lawyer, known better, which is why he informed Army that Jungkook can help them. 

While Jin and Namjoon agreed with what they were saying since they didn't want Jungkook to suffer because of Mr.Jeon, and they had heard Taehyung is a really kind boy. "We're going to see my son-in-law and grand-baby tomorrow." Jin squealed with delight. 

Jungkook thought about Taehyung's and his Baby's future. He knew he didn't have to love Taehyung, but he knew he had to do his role as his Husband and, with Taehyung's permission, as Hanuel's father figure. He sighed and opted to sleep because tomorrow would be a long day.

Author perspective

The next day was hectic for the Jeons as they prepared to visit Taehyung. Jungkook awoke thinking about Taehyung and his baby's future. For all he knew, Taehyung was a single parent dealing with his ex's harassment. He groaned as he considered his views; he believes that marrying Taehyung does not imply that he must love him, but he will still fulfill his husbandly duties.

He got out of bed and went about his morning routine. When he came downstairs after finishing, he noticed that everyone was already waiting for him.

 "Why are you all dressed in black, kook?" Jin snickered accompanied by a windshield type of laugh while Jungkook remained with a poker face.

Jungkook simply raised an eyebrow in response to the question. Let's just get going, we're running late. I hope you don't terrify the poor kid by wearing black." He spoke while cleaning the non-existent dirt off Jungkook's attire.

" He spoke while cleaning the non-existent dirt off Jungkook's attire

This morning, Taehyung was startled awake by Jimin's calls. "Taehyung, please get up!" He was being yelled at by Jimin. Isn't today Sunday, why was Jimin waking him up? He frowned in his sleep. "Isn't it too early for me to be awake?" Taehyung inquired, pouting and rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. "Baby bear, we are having visitors today; hurry up and get dressed while I attend Hanuel." Jimin replied exiting the room after hearing Yoongi's calls probably struggling to change Hanuel. Jimin laugh at the thought.

When the doorbell rang, Jimin dashed downstairs. He opened the door and was met by Lisa, who hugged him excitingly, he giggled as he patted her back. He stepped aside to allow the others to enter. He took them to the living room and showed them around. "Please sit down." They all smiled and sat down. "Jimin, this is my brother Jungkook, who nodded his head, this is my brother-in-law, Jin, who smiled bashfully. Jimin must agree this man was very pretty. Lastly, this is my older brother, Namjoon "Nice to meet you." "The pleasure is mine." Jimin replied.

"Jimin, who is it?" The calming voice drew everyone's attention. Lisa dashed up the stairs to meet Taehyung, who was smoothly descending the stairs with Hanuel in his arms. He was dressed in a long black flowery dress with beige sandals. Hanuel wore an onesie with a brown bear on it. "Lisa?" Taehyung swiftly spoke up and hugged her, which she joyfully returned. When he heard whispers, he moved away from her embrace.

His cheeks heated pink as he realized everyone was looking at him

His cheeks heated pink as he realized everyone was looking at him. Then he noticed a tall man with broad shoulders approaching him with a bright smile, and he thought to himself, he's so gorgeous.

"Hello, my name is Jin, and I'm Lisa's brother-in-law." "Said the gentleman." "My name is Taehyung, and it's great to meet you." Taehyung smiled softly as he spoke. "You're so beautiful, and is that your child?" Despite seeing the resemblance, he inquired.

Taehyung nodded and moved Hanuel in his grip so that Jin could see him. Other than Jungkook, who stares closely at Taehyung, the others quietly observe with a warm smile. 

"He's really adorable." Jin squealed. "Come on, let's sit." He went on to say and directed Taehyung to sit between Jimin and Yoongi, with Hanuel on his lap. Jin then cleared his throat, attracting the attention of Jungkook, who nodded.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of Jeon Corporation, would like to ask for Taehyung's hand in marriage." Taehyung exhales deeply and raises his head to face Jungkook, who was already staring at him. As he realizes what Jungkook is asking for, his cheeks warm. When he could find someone better, he wanted to marry me, a boy with a child. "May I inquire as to why?" Yoongi inquired since he was aware of his brother's shyness.

"I'm not exploiting his circumstance; all I want to do is aid him and his child." Chills ran down Taehyung's spine as Jungkook said in a deep voice. Taehyung was grateful for his decision because he didn't want to lose his child, but wasn't he misusing Jungkook in general? When Jungkook notices this, he clears his throat and stands up, confusing everyone.

Credit to the creator for the pics!

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo