Celebration (m)

When I think of a family dinner, the first thing that springs to mind is unity, as family members meet to share a meal and their day's events.

Mom is preparing dinner in the large kitchen.

Aromas are sprinkling the air and tickling the noses of all those who come into contact with it.

It gives each youngster a sense of warmth and protection, as if it were a blanket on a winter day.

As if they were dogs being called by their master, the sound of sizzling meat and boiling brightly colored veggies draws them in.

For a dinner celebration, everyone met at Jungkook and Taehyung's house.

From Taehyung's perspective, they were chatting and having a good time.

Finally, the entire family takes a seat at the table together to enjoy the deliciously prepared meal and talk about the events of their day.

Everyone then left to give the couple some privacy.

It was a remarkable day, and Jungkook may have wished to commemorate it in his own unique way, perhaps because he was anticipating a special occasion.

He and Taehyung were both in their rooms, the only difference being that Taehyung was in the shower.

Hanuel had already been tucked into his bed.

When the bathroom door opens his husband stands alone in a silk bathrobe drying his hair.

What a breath taking view .

Jungkook stood up and walked up to the wall to caging him to the wall.

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung was taken aback by the quick action and reddened by the intense stare he was receiving.

"W-What are you doing?"

Taehyung was speechless. However,Taehyung's remaining words were swallowed as he slammed his lips into his own.

Jungkook's face was so near to mine in the shadows that I could smell and now taste the sweet ropy fragrance of the sherry he and Namjoon hyung had been drinking, and then his tongue was in my mouth.

Jungkook whispers sweet nothings into Taehyung's ears as he breaths into his neck.

He then began sucking and biting his neck in a fun manner, enjoying all of Taehyung's small moans and whimpers.

Jungkook then gently grabs him from behind.

Jungkook eventually melts into Taehyung, and he runs his lips and tongue over Taehyung's shoulder.

Jungkook then grabbed Taehyung's earlobe between his lips and gently tugged it.

The fresh, crisp, white sheets were comforting after the searing hot shower, snuggling down into the bed under the puffy duvet.

He rubbed my leg along his softly and rhythmically as i positioned the length of my body against Jungkook.

I relished the silky, warm warmth of his practically hairless body moving across mine.

The air in the room became silent, and a searing flash of heat engulfed my body, intensifying his intense kisses.

He wrapped his arms over my back and hugged me close to his body.

I could feel his erect cock against my stomach even though he was still wearing his boxers.

But then he took a breather before asking if I was okay.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

He asked sweetly, and who was I to say no?

Jungkook slides his hand between my thighs to touch my silken panties lightly.

I spread my legs slightly so he had easier access.

He explored me with his fingers lightly, pushing the fabric of my panties aside.

He plunged a finger into my already damp hole, pushing deeper I arched my back pulling his head down onto my swells ; he nuzzled the hard nub through the fabric.

I unbuttoned my robe with trembling fingers as he was bringing me to a mounting orgasm.

Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through my body as he pushed another finger into my hole pleasuring me.

"Ngh J-Jungkook."

Am really not good at writing smut.....please spare me, first time 🙏
Let me know if you want me to continue it tho 👀

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo