Thousand years~

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

Taehyung portrays himself as someone who has been waiting for love his entire life. And now that he's met that particular someone, he's a little nervous. 

But, in the end, he understands that the person in front of him is a fantasy come true. 

As a result, he is refusing to allow fear to stop him from loving him, and he is willing to urge Jungkook to do the same.

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Taehyung considers it his destiny to be with Jungkook.

 In terms of the latter, he expresses his desire to treat Taehyung indefinitely even if they are not in love. 

For Taehyung even though Jungkook accomplished so much for him under different conditions, that doesn't mean Jungkook didn't respect him.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

When he is around Jungkook, his heart races; he has so many "colors," or the pleasures of living and being alive, that he wants to share with Jungkook, so many promises that he wants to make, but he's too afraid of "falling," perhaps because he doesn't return his love, because he can't tell him, or because their marriage may be about to end when their so called contract ends.

 Or maybe he had a bad experience from the past relationship with Bogum.

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

To the slow, rhythmic music, they spin in circles and shuffle their feet.

 It was paradise, but it became so much more when their gazes collided.

 Jungkook's eyes were a warm chocolate brown but also stern, they caused Taehyung's knees to buckle and his lips to quiver slightly. 

Taehyung's cheeks burned with embarrassment as Jungkook narrowed his eyes and let out a faint chuckle.

The music seemed to go on forever, yet Taehyung never got tired of it.

 The music became quieter, and the lights began to fade. 

Jungkook let go of his hand, and before Taehyung could pout at the cold, Jungkook put his arms around his waist and drew his body even closer to him. 

His blank face came into contact with Taehyung's, and he could feel his hot breath on his face.

Taehyung's cheeks turned scarlet when Jungkook's lips brushed them. 

"You ok?" he whispered in Taehyung's ear after what seemed like an eternity of pulling away. This jolted Taehyung out of his fantasy to see his friends and guests applauding them. 

After witnessing his baby boy on the edge of crying, he turns his head towards Jungkook, whispering 'yes' and motioning him to Hanuel's direction.

He could hear Jimin hooting for them as he approached, but it was the babbling emanating from Hanuel's twitching lips that attracted his attention. 

His legs faltered for a second as his heart threatened to stammer out of his chest, but Jungkook steadied him with a 'careful' murmur. 

When he heard Hanuel crying for him, "Ma!" while making grabby hands, he tuned out his surroundings and felt as if his world had come to a halt.

"Come to mommy baby, my baby." Hearing his son finally cry out to him made Taehyung tear up a little. 

He instantly scooped Hanuel up in his arms and cradled him to his body, kissing him on the cheek. Everyone who was present oohed and swooned at the sight.

 Jungkook's voice was the cause for his bonding moment to stop. He said, "I guess he's exhausted, let's go home," and Taehyung agreed.

The ride home was quiet; just Hanuel's babble could be heard, but it wasn't uncomfortable; instead, it was relaxing. 

When they arrived, Taehyung noticed a large house approaching. He knew Jungkook was well-off, but his option was a little more down-to-earth, it was so homey. 

Jungkook parked his Lincoln outside the home as they approached, handing the keys to the driver who stood outside.

With Jungkook's assistance, Taehyung exited the vehicle. When they first walked in, Taehyung was blown away by the interior design.

 The house's interior is organized around a big central hallway that serves as the main thoroughfare and entryway to the neighboring rooms.

 The hallway leads to a broad, wide staircase, which serves as the primary exit from the house's entertaining space to the private rooms on the second level. 

The main block of the building consists of four formal rooms with sixteen foot ceilings, pocket doors, fireplaces, and towering windows.

"Let's get him to bed?" said Jungkook, who had been standing close to Taehyung the entire time. 

Taehyung nodded hastily, not wanting to disturb Hanuel's sleep. He followed Jungkook, who took him into a confined room. 

When he first walked in, Jungkook's effort in creating an ideal baby nursery for Hanuel took his breath away.

He turns to thank him, unsure what to say, only to see Jungkook leaning against the door frame, hands in pockets, staring at him. 

He took a deep breath and mumbled a thank you before gently laying Hanuel in the crib. 

Jungkook sighed; he knew Taehyung was a selfless and gentle person, so he approached him and took his small hands in his, guiding him to their bedroom.

Sorry for the long update thought summer would've given me some time but I guess not...

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo