Wedding shopping!

The girls including Taehyung's mom, along with Jimin and Taehyung, went shopping today since the wedding was only three days away.

Hanuel was home with his uncle Yoongi and probably Namjoon hyung and Jungkook. Jin couldn't attend since he was not feeling well.

Taehyung recalls Jungkook calling him this morning and telling him he could buy whatever he wanted with his debit card, but he politely declined, not wanting to squander Jungkook's money.

As soon as they entered the mall, they noticed that all of the dresses on display were meant for summer and were composed of light materials such as organdy and dotted Swiss.

Even the rest agreed that he needed velvet or taffeta, something heavier and more seasonal. 

Finally, a frustrated saleswoman directed him to the clearance rack, or the reject winter wedding gowns that had failed to sell the previous year.

Taehyung was obviously aware of her glare probably because his friends claimed he was Jeon Jungkook's fiancé and he was out shopping for a dress.

"There are also a lot of outfits that were decent but not spectacular!" Lisa and Jisoo were victims to Taehyung's outburst.

He was beginning to worry how he was going to make a decision... He was trying on slinky, fishtail, lace, and other dresses that he felt he'd look beautiful in when the store assistant insisted on forcing him to try on a ball gown, which made Taehyung chuckle because it was exactly what he didn't want.

But, lo and behold, when he tried it on, he fell in love, and Taehee, Jimin and Army burst into tears, which is uncommon of them.

Taehyung battled it for a while, believing he was crazy for going for such a big dress, but when he went back and tried on others, he realized the only time he smiled was when he was wearing his big dress. 

He's eager to put it on again.

Taehyung was dressed elegantly. A pink evening gown with an off-the-shoulder design. Long sleeve with tulle applique and a carnation behind one ear.

 It was absolutely ideal. He is hoping Jungkook would adore it.

"Is that the one?" When Jennie notices him glancing in the mirror, she questions him. "Yes, it's wonderful," he said softly, his gaze fixed on the mirror.

While the rest of them applauded and clapped, his mother approached him and embraced him in a bear hug while also still facing the mirror, rocking them side to side when she heard his sniffles.

"Why are you crying bear?" she inquires softly, despite the fact that Jimin and the girls had already stopped talking when they observed him crying softly.

"I'm happy, but am I doing the right thing?" He inquired, his tears wiped away with the back of his hands as he stared at their reflection.

"You are," she said, turning him around to wipe his tears and kiss him on the forehead.

"Let's not ruin the mood with tears," she joked, gaining Lisa's support.

They all stood up and hugged Taehyung in a group hug, making him grin at their effort. They decided to return home after eating at a restaurant because it was getting late. 

Taehyung observed two cars parked in front of his home.

He cautiously removed his shopping bags with the help of his mother and Jimin after realizing it was Namjoon hyung and Jungkook's cars. The others went back to their houses.

He walked in and saw Yoongi asleep and Namjoon on the phone, most likely chatting with Jin.

"I'm going to see Hanuel," He told his mother, who nodded as she walked into the kitchen to start cooking dinner.

As he makes his way upstairs, he is surprised to see Jungkook sleeping on his bed, with Hanuel on his chest.

 It was a heartwarming scene for anyone who observed Jungkook's face, which had before been stern and stoic, suddenly sleeping peacefully with no frown

He hurriedly stuffed his shopping bags into his closet before heading to the bathroom for a shower.

Jungkook, was awake but acted as if he was sleeping. Jungkook placed an arm around Hanuel's chubby frame before placing him beside him when he noticed he had fallen asleep.

He heard Hanuel whimpering and grasping his shirt before he could adjust himself. He groans and spoons Hanuel's small body as he turns on his sides.

Jungkook felt his eyelids close slowly as his body relaxed against his. Before Jungkook realized it, he had fallen asleep.

Taehyung was now clean and fresh. His hair is wet and he is dressed in an enormous white T-shirt and denim shorts.

Now that he's out of the bathroom, he notices Jungkook and Hanuel have switched sleeping positions. He approaches them, giggling because he thinks they're cute, also noticing it's Hanuel's feeding time.

Taehyung bends down to look at their faces, not realizing droplets of water from his hair was dripping onto Jungkook's face.

He is really attractive and intimidating. While admiring Jungkook's gorgeous face, Taehyung noticed his eyes open and staring at him.

"Do you intend to get me wet?" Taehyung flinched as he heard Jungkook's husky voice, indicating that he was indeed sleeping.

"I-I so s-sorry Taehyung takes a fast step back, grabs a nearby towel to dry his hair before hurrying up to Jungkook.

Jungkook sat up, his face scrunched from the water droplets, ensuring Hanuel was not disturbed by the movements. After, he sees Taehyung approaching, he wipes his face tentatively and avoids gazing into his charcoal eyes.

Taehyung then takes a step back, placing the towel in the bathroom and biting his lower lip in anticipation. He was scared about confronting Jungkook after embarrassing himself.

He then took a long breath and walked out, only to watch Jungkook return to spooning Hanuel before snapping his head up to look at Taehyung, who was standing there.

Jungkook clears his throat and says, "He needs your milk," leaving Taehyung breathless and his cheeks crimson. 

One thing that he has certainly learnt about Jungkook is that he is really straightforward.

How did he figure that out? Taehyung pondered this. When Jungkook notices his baffled expression, he gestures him to go. "Come're."

When Taehyung approaches Jungkook, he notices Hanuel fisting Jungkook's shirt and mouthing his chest area searching for his feed. He hovers over Jungkook, and takes Hanuel in his arms rocking him back and forth.

Jungkook then stands up and straightens his smashed clothing before sighing.

"I'll go now, it's late," he said as he approached Taehyung, who stood motionless, his gaze fixed on Hanuel, who was fisting his shirt with his chubby hands.

Sorry for the late update. I am busy with exams, hope you understand. >.<

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo