Thoughts

While everyone else was dancing and having a good time, Taehyung sat in the corner, trying to calm Hanuel down, he was pulling at Taehyung's dress, and Taehyung understood exactly what he wanted. 

He got up and began rocking Hanuel back and forth, attempting to soothe his wailing. People pass him by and give him strange looks, as well as mumbled terrible things. 

One reporter snickered, "Look, I didn't realize Jungkook had a secret child, probably not his."

Taehyung wanted to cry because the world is so cruel, but he doesn't blame them because it was indeed not Jungkook's child. When a hand wrapped around his waist and warm breath tickling his ears, he was pulled out of his thoughts.

 "Mind your damn business and stay away from my family; you're still lucky you were invited." He spat angrily, his grasp on Taehyung's waist tightening when he heard his sniffles and Hanuel's continuous wails.

When the reporters departed, he stood in front of Taehyung, wiping his tears and keeping his expression blank as he removed his jacket and handed it to Taehyung, who accepted it with a frown. 

"Cover him if you're going to feed him," Jungkook said monotonously after clearing his throat noticing the way he looked confused. Did Jungkook see Hanuel's action the entire time? The thought alone made Taehyung's cheeks glow crimson.

Jungkook notices his hesitation and decides to leave. But before he left he felt a tug on his sleeve, so he said, "I'm giving you some privacy." Taehyung pleaded, "Please don't." 

They both settle on the chairs as Taehyung positioned Hanuel in a lying position, hanging Jungkook's coat over his small head just enough to keep him from suffocating. Jungkook, on the other hand, averted his gaze from the scene.

Taehyung had a strong desire to dig himself a hole and lie in it. How could he forget that Hanuel suckles loudly? 

He looks at Jungkook to see how he reacts, but he's distracted by his phone. He breathed a sigh of relief. The celebration was over, and everyone was exhausted; it had been a long day. Taehyung had finished feeding Hanuel and he had fallen asleep, so he decided to return Jungkook's jacket to him. 

He muttered gently enough to get Jungkook's attention, "Thank you." Jungkook gives him an unreadable glance before nodding and taking his jacket from him.

"Yoongi, my legs are in excruciating pain!" Jimin screamed, clutching Yoongi, who appeared to be done with him, while Taehyung giggled at the situation. 

As it was late, Jungkook and Taehyung both stood up and prepared to depart. Jungkook, being the gentleman that he is, brought Taehyung up to his Hyung's car, his arm around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung reddened profusely at the gesture, oblivious to the fact that they had arrived.

"Be careful." Jungkook remarked as he leaned closer to Taehyung's face, Taehyung was thinking he was about to kiss him, but was astonished to see him kiss Hanuel's forehead while caressing his cheeks.

 "You, too, take care of yourself." He spoke quietly so as not to disturb Hanuel, which Jungkook acknowledges by taking a step behind to allow Taehyung to enter the car. He cautiously enters the car, checking to see if Hanuel is okay.

That night everyone slept peacefully because of exhaustion except for one person, Jungkook. He couldn't stop thinking about how lovely Taehyung looked in his white lacy gown. He believed he appeared ethereal, the way his body was shaped perfectly and the way he glows whenever he looks at Hanuel. Jungkook sighed as he stood up and walked to the balcony, where he stared at the moon. "I'm hoping I made the best option possible, mom." He murmured.

The following morning was peaceful and serene

The following morning was peaceful and serene. Taehyung reflected, his giggles having slept near him the night prior. He was sobbing in the middle of the night, which was odd because he had made sure he was properly fed, had a clean diaper, and had no gas. Poor baby, he thought he'd had a bad dream. 

He stretched and got up quietly so as not to wake Hanuel, then went about his routine and walked to the kitchen.

When Taehyung noticed the kitchen was empty, he sighed, Jimin and his Hyung must have slept in with mom. Taehee made the decision to remain with him till the wedding was over. His mother stated that she spoke with Jungkook on the night of the engagement and informed him of his obligations and responsibilities. 

She also informed him how Jungkook assured her that regardless of whether it was an arranged marriage or an unexpected event, he would not abandon his responsibilities.

Speaking of Jungkook, he invited Taehyung on a date where he could get to know him better. He blushed at the word date, Jungkook is not a bad person it's just he doesn't know how to communicate his thoughts perhaps because of his upbringing. 

Maybe it wasn't his right to pry, Taehyung reasoned, or was it? He let out a grumble and started making pancakes for everyone. Then he went off to fetch Hanuel and get himself ready.

Taehyung chose a pair of knee-cut pants and a grey cotton hoodie, which he tucked in the front but left out the back. For his finishing touch, he used a considerable amount of makeup. Hanuel, who was dressed in a forest green frilled dungaree, was then picked up. 

He carefully took time to pack Hanuel's essentials in a separate bag, and now all he has to do is wait for Jungkook to arrive and get them

Credit to the pics!

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo