Good news!

"Taehyung  please eat something, you haven't ate since morning."

Yoongi spoke with great determination.

"I am not hungry."

Taehyung replied wiping the tears that fell continuously .

Yoongi sighs to himself this was the reply he was getting for the pass hours.

He left the room quietly as he made his way to his husband.

"Did he eat?"

Jimin asked as hope shines in his face, he himself was devastated but he has Yoongi for support.

"No, he said the usual."

Yoongi replied earning a sigh from Jimin.

With Taehyung......

"My baby must be so hungry."

Taehyung mutters to himself as he keeps checking the time.

Was Jungkook ok?

He subconsciously asks , his two world was out there and yet no news.

As if on cue, Taehyung heard the slamming of the door downstairs and loud talking.

Out of curiosity and with thought of his husband and son he made his way down.

As he look towards the door his breathing increase as tears began to fell one after the other.

He ran as fast as he could embracing both Jungkook and Hanuel.

Jungkook and the others who stood there quietly, smiled in relief.

What more possibly they would want when they had their sunshine back with them.

After crying hysterically and clutching the baby Taehyung felt dizzy.

He grabs onto Jungkook's shirt leaning onto his shoulder.

"Baby, are you ok?"

Jungkook asks as he sees his husband's face scrunches into pain before he mumbled.

"H-hurts"

Taehyung whimpers as he allows Jungkook to pass Hanuel to Yoongi.

The little boy was too tired to comprehend what was going on around him.

"Ssh, where hurts baby?"

Jungkook replied softly rubbing his back.

Taehyung mumbles incoherent wird that they could understand.

Before they knew it the poor boy passed out in the arms of his husband.

"Shit" Jungkook mutters before imediately scopping Taehyung in his arms.

"Yoongi please call the doctor."

Jungkook pleaded taking Taehyung to their bedroom while Jimin ran to the kitchen to get a bowl of water.

"Here Jungkook sprinkle it on his face."

Jimin said handing the water.

As Jungkook sprinkles the water the only reaction they got was Taehyung whimpering in pain as he clutches his stomach.

Fifteen minutes later Yoongi enters the room with Dr.Park as he clams the moody Hanuel.

"Hi i am doctor Park please give us some pribacy while I see whats wrong with patient."

Jungkook and others nod in respect as they left the room letting the doctor do his job.

"Jimin can you feed Hanuel, there is mash bananas and strawberries in the fridge."

Jungkook spoke causing Jimin to nod and was ready to carry Hanuel to the kitchen but was stopped by Jungkook.

"Baby I am going to be right here, be a good boy and eat, ok."

Jungkook spoke softly while caressing Hanuel's head.

"Dada, mama ok?"

The little one spoke catching the attention of the three.

"Mama's going to be ok baby, be good a boy and kiss daddy."

Hanuel fufils his father wish by kissing him on the lips quieting down immediately.

"Good boy."

Jungkook replies before leading Yoongi outside, the said man had been wanting to ask a lot of questions.

"Hey before you start speaking, you need to calm down Taehyung's going to be ok."

Yoongi offered hoping it would calm the man down who risked his life for his family.

"You know she used both men, Bogum and my father just for money."

Jungkook spoke a bit of anger lacing his voice.

It took a while for Yoongi to understand what Jungkook was talking about.

"What do you mean?"

Yoongi asked puzzled and thats where Jungkook told him where Bogum did not do his job properly so Chloe let him get jailed.

And how he had asked Mr. Jeon to approach Chloe saying he was against his son and wanted power and property.

Poor Mr.Jeon had to sign a fake document saying they are married.

Jungkook remebered how his father spluttered curses at him because of that.

To conclude Mr.Jeon protected his son and grandson.

The said man was officially on a plane back home.

Jungkook could not thank him enough so he told to visit sometimes.

"Wait so it was a trap all along?"

Yoongi asked dumbfounded, mouth gaping. while Jungkook just nods.

They both were interupted by Dr. Park coming downstairs.

"How is my husband doctor?"

Jungkook asked eagerly waiting for a reply.

"He is awake and well and congratulations your husband is pregnant."

The doctor replied smiling before Yoongi leading him to the doorway.

Jungkook had to take in the information he's going to be a father of another baby.

He immediately rushed upstaris taking note that Taehyung was awake.

As he enters the room he sees Taehyung standing by the balcony, he must have felt stuffy.

Jungkook approaches him slowly wrapping his arms around his waist, burying his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung who knew it was Jungkook relaxed letting out a small sigh before feeling shy when he felt Jungkook rubbing his stomach.

"I love you."

Jungkook spoke lovingly while placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's neck.

"I love you too. "

Taehyung replied savouring the moment.

"How far along?"

Jungkook asks still rubbing as felt a small bump on his husband's stomach.

"Five weeks wilk be six tomorrow. Jungkook are you happy that a baby is on the way and Hanuel is only a year old?"

Taehyung asks bitting his lips as he was nervous.

"Of course I am happy and you are gonna take care of yourself and the baby, yeah."

Jungkook spoke turning Taehyung around placing a loving kiss on his lips.

Jimin cleared his throat gathering the soon to be parents attention.

"Smile everyone ther is a baby coming in a few months!"

He yell causing Hanuel to giggle reaching for his mama while Jungkook and Yoongi laugh lifting a positive spirit in the room.

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo