Epilogue

A very pregnant Taehyung carefully made his downstairs to see what his husband and son duo were doing.

One hand is resting around his baby bump and the other under to balance the weight, since he was eight months pregnant.

It was six in the morning and apparently Hanuel couldn't sleep in today so Jungkook carried him downstairs, ushering Taehyung to have some sleep.

Carefully going down the stairs Taehyung noticed there were lights flashing from the living room.

Taking a five minutes rest he waddled his way to the couch.

His heart melted at the cuteness Hanuel was sprawled on top of Jungkook while they were watching Boss Baby.

Upon noticing Taehyung, Jungkook gestured to him to sit next to him.

Taehyung waddles towards them before pecking Hanuel's cheeks even though the boy's attention was on the said cartoon.

He sighs in relief when he gets ease from walking down the stairs as his ankles were swollen.

"Morning love, you ok?"

Jungkook mutters before making space as he sees Taehyung cuddling into his side.

He drapes his arm around Taehyung's baby bump, raising the shirt so could rub the skin.

"I am better now."

Taehyung replied, sighing softly as Jungkook raised his chin placing a quick kiss onto his lips and forehead.

Taehyung simply loved the attention he got from his husband and Jungkook wasn't any less he adored how cute Taehyung can be.

Sometimes Taehyung would get cranky but that was nothing Jungkook couldn't handle.

Taehyung gasps suddenly causing Jungkook to immediately look at him, Hanuel still unbothered.

"Tae are you ok? What is it?"

Jungkook asked, his voice tinged with worry.

His questions were cut short as Taehyung took his hands and put it on his right side of the bump.

There Jungkook shivered in a good way as he felt his baby boy's kicks.

They were harsh and he wondered how Taehyung bore the pain.

Yes, they were having another boy but they were fully content and blessed to have such a gift.

"Is lemon hurting you, baby?"

Jungkook asked, he named the baby lemon since it was Taehyung's iconic craving for this pregnancy.

"No just some regular pains-"

Taehyung spoke but was cut off when he curled up holding his bump as a striking pain shot up.

He then felt liquid running down his legs, he watched as Jungkook rubbed his back muttering "come on breath baby".

"J-jungkook my water br-roke."

Taehyung trembled before releasing quiet sobs, not wanting to scare his son.

"Yeah baby I know but focus on me, breathe for me dammit."

Jungkook replied by lifting Hanuel and getting their essential stuff to carry to the hospital when he noticed Taehyung was wheezing for breath.

With that they entered the vehicle and quickly left for the hospital as Jungkook coaxed his pregnant husband.

..................