Heart breaking sobs

Did Jungkook move? 

Nope not an inch. Why would he move backwards, while Taehyung and his child was held captive in a maniac's arm for God's sake? Bogum demanded angrily, "I said step aside, why are you still standing there?" Jungkook completely ignored him. 

Lisa stepped forward to grab Taehyung when no one was watching, only to be pushed to the ground, crying in pain as her upper arm was injured

Lisa stepped forward to grab Taehyung when no one was watching, only to be pushed to the ground, crying in pain as her upper arm was injured. "Are you okay, Lisa?" exclaimed Taehyung. If only Bogum wasn't here, he thought comforting the now sleeping baby who was tired from all the wailing.

"What the hell?" Jungkook spat fiercely, when he saw his sister in pain. "Let him go." He responded, completely pissed." "You physco, let my brother go!" Yoongi yelled. "Mind your own business, JK; this is just between him and myself." Bogum responded, oblivious to Yoongi's comments. 

"When you started harming the people I care about, you made it my business." Jungkook sneered while glancing at Taehyung.

If Taehyung hadn't been in this scenario, he would have blushed and squealed at Jungkook's intense stare. Bogum quickly released Taehyung's arm and backed away, perplexed by Jungkook's response. Taehyung dashed towards his friends and family, Bogum really had the audacity to show up. "Should I contact the cops?" Bogum froze in his place, so Jungkook inquired.

"There's no need." He spat and walked away, staring disgustingly at Taehyung, who whimpered. After that, everyone comes inside, absolutely confused by what just happened a few minutes ago. Taehyung took Hanuel to his crib and excused himself. He kissed his baby's forehead whispering I love yous. He wiped his eyes as he walked down the stairs. When he arrived, everyone turned to face him.

He gave them a sad smile that was accompanied by tears. As the living room filled with his broken sobs, he collapsed on the floor, hands over his mouth trying to muffle his sobs. Jimin and Army rushed up to him and hugged him, murmuring reassuring words in his ear. 

"Jimin, he'll steal my baby

"Jimin, he'll steal my baby. My baby, he'll take my giggles away from me." he says with broken sobs as well as pointing to himself.

Jungkook drew Lisa into his arms and rubbed her back to calm her down when she bursts into tears. His heart ached watching Taehyung in this state, and he had no idea why. Yoongi bolted from the scene, unable to see his brother cry. He understood why Taehyung reacted the way he did; Hanuel was the only thing keeping Taehyung sane. He stormed outside, punching on the walls fiercely, unconcerned about the pain.

Jimin wiped his tears and added, "Taehyung, honey, you have to be strong for Hanuel." Taehyung's lips trembled as he glanced at Jimin. "Do you want something to drink or eat?" Army said as she observed him calming down and hearing sniffles. He replied with a shake of his head, indicating that eating and drinking are the last things on his mind right now. Instead, he said, "I'm going to rest." and walked away.

Everyone knew he wasn't going to sleep, and that he'd rather cry alone in a corner. Taehyung was concerned about what would happen if Hanuel gets stolen from him. He feels nauseous just thinking about it. While the others were leaving wanting to give Taehyung some privacy, Jimin and Yoongi decided to stay and keep an eye on Taehyung.

Bogum's perspective

Bogum's thoughts were disrupted that night by Jungkook's words. "You made it my business when you started harming the people I care about." Jungkook replied, his gaze falling on Taehyung. Is it true that he and Taehyung had a relationship? If so, I need to move quickly, and I have the perfect plan. He grinned deviously. He then got out his phone and dialed a number. "Hey, I'm in need of your help."

Jungkook's perspective

That night, Jungkook tried to sleep but couldn't because Taehyung's sobs kept playing in his head. He was perplexed as to why the most innocent people were the ones who suffered the most. He wanted to assist Taehyung but had no idea how. He groaned, closing his eyes to sleep because he had to visit his brother the next day.

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo