Arrested.

The court was in session, and everyone was extremely tense.

Little Hanuel, on the other hand, was too engrossed in his own world to notice the tension in the air.

Jung Hoseok, the Jeons' lawyer, has proven to be capable of representing his clients, or more likely defendants, in court.

Bogum's lawyer, on the other hand, was mediocre, gathering information here and there to demonstrate his competence.

"What made you claim Hanuel as your and your wife's biological son, Mr. Park?"

Hoseok inquired, his tone as professional as always.

"I approached Taehyung and requested him to be our surrogate mother".

He put it plainly and concisely.

Hoseok, on the other hand, did not want to hear that.

If he wants it the most, that's what I'll offer him, he reasoned to himself.

"Mr. Park, isn't your action a wonderful approach to ask someone to be your surrogate mother while your wife is barren?"

Hoseok inquires, his tone tinged with malice, as if to suggest, "Mess with me once, and I'll destroy you twice."

"Mr.Hoseok, what are you getting at?"

Bogum inquires, his expression betraying his confusion.

What he didn't realize was that Hoseok already knew the answer.

"Is it possible for me to offer you with this piece of proof, your honor?"

He inquired respectfully.

Jungkook was keeping a close eye on Taehyung since he already knew what Hoseok was talking about.

The Judge went over everything written on the page.

When he realizes what's actually going on, he shakes his head.

"Mr. Dean, it is mentioned on this piece of paper that your clients, the claimants, have committed a felony criminal crime."

As everyone in the courtroom gasps, the Judge said.

Chloe, who was sitting next to her husband's lawyer, erupted in wrath.

"What were they talking about?"

Mr.Dean beats her to it, causing her to scowl at the man as she was about to open her mouth.

"Objection your honor!"

But he was turned down right away, as he claims.

Taehyung and Jungkook each squeezed each other's hands, knowing that this was the case's turning moment.

There are no objections because what is written is factual.

"Mr. Dean, I'd like to ask you a question."

The judge then decided to ask further.

"After being arrested for sexually harassing others, why was your client released on bail?"

He says he is careful with his remarks because he does not want anyone to be offended.

Mr. Dean began sweating uncontrollably guilty as soon as he heard the question.

He was the one who had bailed him out.

"Okay, I've received my responses."

"My ruling in this instance, based on the facts given by the defendants, passed the probability test by 95%. There were no reservations in my mind. Based on the facts, Mr. Park will be imprisoned for his unlawful conduct."

The Judge concluded not before saying:

"The case has been dismissed by the court."

 Slamming the hammer into the wooden structure.

Everyone who backed the Jeons rose to their feet, ecstatic at the prospect of winning the case.

They all turned their backs on the cursing man and his wife because he was arrested by the cops.

Jungkook turns to face Taehyung, who is crying with relief.

He, too, was crying quietly, allowing tears to fall upon his flawless cheeks.

"We won baby," he says gently as he draws Taehyung into his embrace.

That simply makes Taehyung cry even more.

His grip on Jungkook's shirt was ripped away as Jungkook broke the hug.

Before tenderly wiping Taehyung's tears away, he pulls him into a chaste kiss.

Very sweet and warm as they closed their eyes letting their tears smear in between.

Despite the fact that it was unexpected, Taehyung had been wishing for it for quite some time.

Though he flushed rosy when he realized that everyone was present in the same room, he gently pushes Jungkook.

Immediately hiding his face in Jungkook's broad chest.

Everyone laugh at the couple, planning to celebrate afterwards.

Hanuel in Mr.Jeon's arm for the time being.

How old are you guys?
How is the story so far?
What do you guys like about the story so far?

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo