Baby daddy?

Morning arrived earlier than Taehyung expected, perhaps he didn't get enough sleep or because he kept glancing over Hanuel.

 After kissing Hanuel's forehead, he rose from beside the crib and went about his morning routine. When he observed his eye bags were prominent while brushing his teeth, he sighed and thought to himself, Jimin will give him a long speech. After a long and refreshing shower, he exits the bathroom.

He glance over to the crib and smiled when he noticed his baby boy was awake playing with his feet. 

 Since he didn't have to go to work on Saturday, he hastily put on a cherry-red summer dress

 He then walked over to Hanuel's crib after applying lotion and brushing his hair. "My baby boy has awoken." He cheered, which made Hanuel giggle. He gently held Hanuel in his arms and kissed his bread cheeks, causing Hanuel to squeal in delight.

"All right, that's enough. Let's see what Uncle Chim has prepared for breakfast." Hanuel simply ignored Taehyung while drooling over his shoulders and chest area. When he walked into the kitchen, he noticed Jimin making his favorite, tuna sandwich. "Morning Chim," says Taehyung, greeting him with a warm smile that quickly turns into a grin when he saw Jimin flinch, "You scared the hell out of me, Taehyung!" He yelled clutching his chest.

The sudden outburst made Taehyung laugh, and he threw his head back, embracing Hanuel close to him. After all, Jimin didn't want to go through what occurred yesterday, so seeing him laugh made him feel better. But that was cut short as Hanuel sobbed in response to the unexpected sounds. "Please accept my heartfelt apologies my little nephew. Uncle Chim will make things right, I'm certain." Jimin talked in a babyish tone.

When the doorbell rang, Jimin turned to face Taehyung. He nods, signaling that he will respond. Taehyung took a deep breath and gently rocks Hanuel back and forth, relaxing him. Something horrible was going to happen, he had a gut feeling. "Jimin!" He frowned when he didn't get a response, he placed Hanuel on his hips and walked towards the door. Then he noticed Army and Jimin conversing in hushed whispers, he smiled.

"Hey, what's up?" He inquired, observing how both of them had become frozen in place. Army was the first to react, hugging Taehyung on the side and kissing Hanuel on the cheek. "I'm here to see how you're doing, silly, and we've got something to tell you." Her tone shifted from lighthearted to solemn. Taehyung swallowed hard, suddenly nervous. "How about we go inside?" This time, Jimin took the lead.

"What is this all about?" After placing Hanuel on the ground with his toys to play with, he inquired. Both Army and Jimin exchanged glances. "We got a court order from Bogum, Taehyung." Jimin handed him the papers and said, "There." But he hadn't expected Taehyung to just sit there and gaze blankly at him. "What are your plans, Taehyung?" Army inquired, her voice anxious. "I expected this," he whispered his eyes immediately filled with tears.

Author's perspective

"Oh my babies, how I missed you both!" Jin yelled as he embraced Jungkook and Lisa. "We were both missing you too." Jungkook kissed Jin on the forehead and hugged his brother, while Lisa exclaimed and hugged Jin even more. "How is my younger sister doing?" Namjoon grinned from ear to ear as he spoke. "Namjoon oppa!" Lisa exclaimed as she let go of Jin and dashed into her brother's arms.

"I hope we didn't disturb anything special." "You've arrived, Hobi and Army!" Lisa yelled. "They are here because I invited them to have lunch with us like in the old days," says Jin. Except for Jungkook, who only nodded his head, everyone laughed in agreement.

They all sat down for lunch in the dining area and talked about various things. "Army, what's up with Taehyung?" Lisa inquired since she was concerned about her friend's safety. She intended to pay him a visit later this afternoon. Army's face paled at the inquiry, and she gave Lisa a pained smile. "He isn't all that great." Lisa's smile faded, while Namjoon and Jin were puzzled as to who Taehyung was.

"What happened?" Jungkook spoke for the first time. "Bogum sent a court request saying he wanted to look after Hanuel because he has a wife and Taehyung is a single parent," Hoseok replied with his teeth clenched while Army was just observing and seemed as though she had spaced out for while . "Hey, you all right?" When Lisa became aware of the situation, she spoke up. "I'm not trying to offend anyone." She spoke hesitantly, her gaze falling on Jungkook.

"Please, J-Jungkook, can you be the father figure for Taehyung's baby?" She pleaded to him, getting out of her seat and kneeling on the floor in front of him. Everyone was taken aback by her actions. Jungkook sprang from his seat, knocking the chair over in the process. "What are you doing, Noona? Get up." He said gently. "I can't just marry someone I don't know." He spoke looking away from her.

"Jungkook oppa, this might be the key to your freedom." Lisa's eyes widened as she whispered. With a frown on his face, Jungkook looks at her. "Silly, remember your wedding is planned by our father; you can rebel against him by marrying Taehyung." Lisa was giddy with anticipation. Jungkook liked the concept, but he felt like he was using Taehyung. When Army noticed his pause, she quickly added, "He wouldn't think like that." In fact he would do anything to keep his child with him.

Credit to pic!

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo