Hanuel's Birthday!

Three weeks had flown by, and Jungkook and Taehyung were thoroughly enjoying their time together.

 They felt much more at ease as they took another step forward in their relationship, becoming one. 

The couple was awakened by the babbles of tiny Hanuel emanating from the baby monitor, just like any other morning. 

This makes Jungkook grin as he snuggles his nose against Taehyung's neck, savoring his lovely vanilla scent. 

Taehyung, who had been startled awake by the movements, wrapped his arms around Jungkook and inhaled his manly scent.

 "Someone is looking forward to celebrating their first birthday." 

Taehyung broke the silence with an eerie statement.

"It's true that time flies, doesn't it?" 

Instead, Jungkook responds. His hand caresses Taehyung's naked waist, which has become a habit.

 "Let's get up before he loses his cool." 

Taehyung spoke up despite the fact that neither of them had moved from their comfortable positions.

 "Come on," Jungkook untangles himself from the aforementioned whining man stealing a luscious while doing so.

Even though they were kissing and making out a lot more, Taehyung's face reddened.

 It's as though Jungkook has figured out how to make him shy.

 "Freshen up, I'll go get him." 

When Taehyung drowned himself in the blankets, humming softly at his desires, Jungkook spoke, patting his bum, cooing. 

Jungkook then exited their room to check Hanuel.

Hanuel was sucking all of his fingers when Jungkook entered the room, causing him to drool on both sides of his plump cheeks.

 "Dada!" exclaimed the small one, making grabby hands and giggling excitedly. 

Hanuel had a strong resemblance to Taehyung, particularly in his smile, naivety, and enthusiasm at the tiniest of details, which made Jungkook want to store them in his pockets.

 He said, "Hey bun." 

While kissing Hanuel's cheeks, he raises him in his arms. 

The tiny boy squealed as a result of the unexpected gesture.

 Jungkook tenderly inhaled his baby scent and whispered, "Happy Birthday, baby."

Hanuel kissed Jungkook on the lips and said.

 "Thwank chu dada!"

Jungkook smiled quietly, proud of his child for perfectly pronouncing the magic words.

 "Welcome, my little boy," Jungkook muttered while swaying both of them from side to side till Taehyung cleared his throat.

 "Has the bonding moment between father and son finished?" 

He inquires, observing Hanuel's delight in being in Jungkook's arms. 

When Jungkook sees Taehyung clothed in his white T-shirt and shorts, his eyes soften. 

Hanuel's first birthday was celebrated alone, with the couple watching a cartoon marathon with him.

And Hanuel couldn't be happier.

Drop some hearts for Bday boy Hanuel!

How are you guys holding up with Taekook moments?

Are there Indian Armys reading this book?

How was Vminkook's live?

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo