Good News?

The couple was now freshened up and relaxing in their bed at home.

Hanuel had most likely fallen asleep and was dreaming.

Jungkook was lying comfortably on his back, checking over some paperwork.

His thoughts were worrying him; they weren't anything to be concerned about, but he couldn't stop them.

He turned to face Taehyung, who was busy texting and giggling every now and again.

Jungkook has asked him who was it.

All he said was, "Jin hyung formed a group, and they all had the opportunity to trade numbers."

The fact that he was texting them didn't worry Jungkook as much as the fact that Taehyung wasn't paying attention to him.

Jungkook now sees himself as an attention seeker, which is as amusing as it sounds.

To get his husband's attention, he clears his throat.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was too preoccupied with his texting to see Jungkook's frown.

He turns to see Jungkook staring at him when he hears him clear his throat.

"W-the what's matter?"

He inquired softly, his voice tinged with worry.

How was Jungkook supposed to respond to this without sounding desperate?

It's now or never, he merely sighs to himself.

Before turning to Taehyung, he shuts his files and places them on the nightstand.

"What were you and Jin Hyung talking about?"

That was really straightforward, wasn't it?

After all, it's Jungkook.

He thought to himself that he was desperate until he heard Taehyung's laughter.

"Oh, that you'll find out in five minutes."

Taehyung spoke with a gleaming smile on his face.

Is he envious of Jin?

Taehyung's face faded when he saw the frown, but he still had a worried look in his eyes.

"Fine."

After clearing his throat, Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook received a text message after a few moments.

When he unlocks his phone, he notices that it was from Namjoon.

What could he possibly want at this hour?

He pondered his thoughts.

He noticed an image of Namjoon and Jin clutching a baby T-shirt when he opened the Text.

Jin's had "soon to be mom" inscribed on it, as well as "soon to be dad" on Namjoon's.

"You're going to be an uncle," they say on the smaller one.

He was so engrossed in the image that he didn't notice Taehyung staring at him to gauge his reaction.

"So?"

Taehyung inquired, eager to hear his husband's thoughts on the photograph.

"Is this what you and your friends were talking about?"

Instead, he inquires, referring to the time when they were frantically typing in the group chat.

"It was a surprise for Namjoon and somewhat for you," Taehyung responded enthusiastically.

"Oh."

Before turning off his phone, that was all he said.

"Is that it?"

Taehyung, frowning at his reaction, inquired.

This was not at all what he had anticipated.

While staring at his husband, Jungkook raises an eyebrow in response to the question.

"Can you tell me what you want me to do?"

Get some party poppers and yell "Congratulations!"

With a contemptuous roll of his eyes, he said.

"W-would you do the s-same thing to me?" Taehyung inquired, his face heated.

When he realized what he had said, his eyes widened as he searched for words.

"I did not imply it in that way..."

Jungkook, who hangs over his petite body, cut his words.

"It's different with you."

He spoke quietly.

Taehyung looks up to see Jungkook's expression, which is pure honesty and determination.

"Instead, I'll buy fireworks and a cake to celebrate.

He replied, his hands reaching for Taehyung's stomach.

Caressing the smooth, bare skin.

"Really?" Taehyung inquires, his voice tinged with insecurity.

"Yeah."

Jungkook responded by passionately kissing his forehead while stroking his stomach.

Taehyung was so moved by Jungkook's gesture that he wanted to cry.

His brows furrowed as he pondered before speaking.

"W-want ice cream as well."

Taehyung spoke quietly, his gaze rising to Jungkook.

"Anything for you."

Before Taehyung could withdraw his mind from its far places, Jungkook's arms were around him.

He felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left him limp.

And the quiet face of Jungkook was blurred and drowned to nothingness.

He bent back Taehyung's head across his arm and kissed him, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made Taehyung cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world.

His insistent mouth was parting Taehyung shaking lips, sending wild tremors along his nerves, evoking from him sensations he had never known he was capable of feeling.

And before a swimming giddiness spun Taehyung round and round, he knew that he was kissing Jungkook back.

I wanna ask if you guys are comfortable with the language being a little formal. It's my first time writing and I am not completely comfortable writing informal. Let me know your thoughts.

Baby_Tae_Daddy_koo