Chapter 6

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Mm..."

"Mm...!"

Archer can only continue to walk in silence. The person behind him continued to follow him. He was too careless... Shit.

"Can... C-Can I help you?" Archer asked as the small Divine Spirit behind him continued to follow him throughout the city.

"Who are you really?" The Servant asked Archer.

"I... I-I don't know what you're talking about." Archer said increasing his past as he walked. But to his doom, the Servant behind him increased her own speed as well. "Listen can you stop following me?" Archer asked.

"Never! Not until I get my answer from you! I know that you know who I am!" Sitonai yelled back at Archer as a few of the locals turned to look at the two.

"..." Archer remained quiet as he continued to walk with Sitonai following him. He's too careless with his looks. "What is it that you need Illy— Sitonai." Shit. He slipped. Damn his E-Rank Luck!

"Aha! I heard that!" Sitonai said quickly at Archer.

'Great...' Archer can only cry mentally in his mind. Sitonai finally catching up and walked next to his side.

"Now then Shirou!" Archer winced at the name. "Why do you always avoid me?!" Sitonai asked Archer.

"Please refrain from calling me THAT name..." Archer said. "Just hearing that name sends chills down my spine. It's not something I like hearing." Archer said as he looked at Sitonai.

"And I'm not the right person you're looking for. I'm from a different world and so are you to me." Archer said with a frown.

"In the end, you're still Onii-Chan."

"Think what you want. I'm not the same person as I was in the past." Archer said as he paused for a bit. "I'm somebody far different than the Shirou Emiya you once knew." Archer said with a small smile. He has long ago abandoned his own identity.

Sitonai looked over to Archer with a sad smile.

"You may have abandoned your identity. But you're still Shirou in the end." Sitonai said with a soft smile.

"... Yeah. I guess I am in the end. The same pitiful idiot who I was before... Is still in me." Archer said with a soft chuckle.

"So then why didn't you talk to me? Or Rin... Sakura... Saber." Sitonai said.

"... Things are different." Archer said, unsure how to explain. "Just seeing you all. It's like a haunting image to me. My past haunts me. How can I speak to them, no... They're possibly not even the ones I know of. I have no right in speaking to them. I left everything behind for an ideal worth striving for." Archer said who looks at Sitonai.

"And I failed to protect my big sister." Archer said with a smile.

"You knew?" Sitonai asked in shock.

"It was only on your death bed where you revealed that you were indeed older than me. I watched as I can do nothing but be by your side till the very end. Watching as you slowly died."

"Because I am a homunculus." Sitonai said sadly.

"Correct..." Archer grimaced.

"What happened after? What did you when the Holy Grail War ended in your world?" Sitonai asked Archer. They both finally entered once again the casino which was Archer's destination and he stopped walking.