Chapter 35

"This is the life..."

"Sitting on your ass and doing nothing?"

"I don't know what you mean. I am doing something."

"Floating down the water park river in a pool float isn't doing anything." The penguin couldn't help but frown. "What's with the shades anyway?" Meltryllis asked the man.

"I don't know what you mean short, Sakura-face, and flat-chested." Archer nonchalantly said.

SMACK SPLASH

"I deserve that..." Archer said as he swam to the surface after being smacked off his pool float. Getting back on the float. "Great... Now my uniform is wet." Sighed the man.

"That's what you deserve!" The lancer said to the man. "Besides, last time I checked, I'm taller than you. And I didn't choose to be flat-chested!"

"And I didn't choose to want to talk to you. But look at where we are now." Smirked the man. "Besides, you're only tall because of your giant heels."

"..."

"Now then, if you need anything. I'll continue with my little break." Grinned the man, projecting a hand fan as the rays of the sun hit him. Floating in the river.

"Tch... Narcissistic bastard."

"It's not narcissism, just egoism."

"That's another synonym for being narcissistic!" The penguin yelled at the man who ignored her. Floating away from her as he laughed at her. "Grh... Darn, you Nameless!" The Bowman always finds a way to piss her off! Nameless or not!

"Soaking wet huh?" Robin Hood asked Archer as he floated beside the man.

"Little miss TsunTsun smacked me and I fell onto the river." Archer said, closing his eyes.

"What'd you do to piss her off?"

"Flat-chested and short without those heels."

"Pfft." Snorted the thief, letting out a loud laugh in the process. "You're asking for a death wish at this point man!"

"Trust me, I've been asking for the longest for death."

"... You good?"

"Never better." Archer replied. "What are you even doing here anyway?"

"Same as you, relaxing." Robin Hood said.

"Smoking still huh?"

"All the time."

-~-

"What's this?"

"It's for you Shirou-Senpai."

"Since when have you started calling me by my name Lily?" Looking at the plate of cookies that was gifted to him. He looked at the Lily version of Artoria with a smile. He can tell that she put hard work into making these cookies.

"Well... I-I thought that given... Everyone else started calling you by your name... That I can too..." Lily fidgeted nervously. "Unless you want me to stop—"

"It's fine. It doesn't bother me." Archer said with a sigh. "Still, what's the occasion with the cookies?"

"I wanted to gift you something. For mentoring me... Being there and helping me." Lily said with a smile. "To be truthful... I just wanted to give you something since I still think it's unfair that you don't accept things when you deserve them."

"What do you mean?"

"You always say that just helping is all that matters. That you don't need anything in return. Frankly, I don't like it. You deserve a reward. And my reward was cookies!"