5

✰ 

✰ 

Seventeen year old Tyra didn't even bother with her hair she was in such a rush, pulling on a pair of trousers and a white shirt that most likely belonged to one of her brothers. Quickly shrugging on her cloak and shoving her feet in her boots she dashed out the room, remembering her exciting plans for the day. 

Her friend, Ulf (who her brothers still didn't know she spoke to) had got a group together and they all planned to go cliff diving from one of the lower peaks. Brüna was going and the day before she had told Tyra about how she might be pregnant so before cliff diving they planned to go to the doctor for her. 

It was crazy to Tyra that one of her friends might be pregnant. They'd hardly even lived yet, hadn't been on any raids, hadn't made names for themselves and once you had a baby, it seemed that you were tied down forever. 

The blonde stumbled slightly as she crashed into the wall, never having been the most graceful, her family looked up to see her wobbling as she walked tying her boot laces. Their sister didn't even look up as she rushed to the door. 

"Wait!" Tyra groaned as her mother called her over, her brothers giving her curious looks since she didn't even grab breakfast. "Where are you going?"

The only daughter scratched her head not having come up with a lie. Her brothers tended to over react on anything she did, so saying that she was going cliff diving with the boy who took her first kiss wasn't a good option to say. Her mother's death stare wasn't helping, "Uh, just going to Floki's," Tyra shrugged not really thinking then left before they could question her. 

Aslaug shook her head at her daughters attitude yet did nothing about it. Hvitserk grinned to himself, "Isn't Floki away with Helga?"

"Go find your sister," their mother sighed not at all surprised by her daughter. More and more the  only daughter seemed to be more similar to Ragnar, not in the need for fame but in sense of a curios spirit who could never quite be tamed. 

✰ 

"Remind me why we had to come all the way to the top?" Tyra questioned as she warily looked down at the sea, no doubt in her mind that it would be absolutely freezing. Brüna smiled at her across at her from her place under Ulf's arm, they had started seeing each other a few weeks ago. At first it was odd since they were all apart of the same friendship group and he was Tyra's first kiss but ultimately she decided to be happy that her closest friend had someone. Ulf did seem a bit possessive of Brüna which the daughter of Ragnar didn't like, however the one time she did comment, the blonde was called jealous so decided to leave it for now. 

"Because it's the best place to jump!" Brüna's brown hair fluttered as she stepped away from Ulf and dropped her cloak to the floor. Tyra having thought ahead, braced the cold on the climb up and left her thick clothes near the shore where they would get out. The blonde looped their arms as they watched the other two guys they travelled with bantered with each other, trying to throw each other off.