Chapter 25

"I'ma bring you on tour with me (Yeah)
You the one for me
And even if you're wrong for me
It's a good mistake, even when I'm wide awake
I'm in a dream, fairy tale, fantasy when you're around me (Ooh)
I must be losing my mind
Dream, fairy tale, fantasy when you're around me (Ooh)
I must be losing my mind."
A$AP Ferg ft. Brent Faiyaz & Salaam Remi "Dreams, Fairytales, Fantasies"

Eva

"The most important thing you have to remember is your stage presence. Don't stand there like a mummy. You need to move, so people can feel your confidence and connect with the story you're trying to tell." Ace told David as I switched into the departure lane, pulling into the airport.

Eunice and Ace are making the big move to the Golden State, California. She finished her accelerated nursing program and found a job over there. She has a sister over there, so it won't be like she's all alone in a new state and country. She's already got a place to live and a car. Ace has also been enrolled in his new school for the upcoming school year.

David and I offered to drop them at the airport for their evening flight.

"That's some pretty good advice. Thanks man."

"You guys can actually drop us here."

"I thought you would want to dropped further down near Terminal 3 since you're going international."

"This sweet angel of mine wants to experience the terminal train for the first time, so that's what we'll do."

"Oh okay. I love that thing. Even though it's a short ride, it's cool and convenient because walking all the way around that airport is not fun."

"I know that's right." I pushed on the side and turned on the emergency lights as we all hopped out the car. David pulled out the bags from the trunk. "Thank you for driving us."

"It's nothing. We're like family at this point." I hugged her.

"I'm going to miss you, Ace." David hugged him.

"I'm going to miss you too." Ace replied before moving on to me. "I'm going to miss you the most."

"Wow, I feel hurt."

"You'll be alright." Ace smiled, causing all to laugh. He squeezed his arms tight me, laying his head against my stomach. He suddenly lifted his head, and looked up at me. "Why didn't you guys tell me?"

"What?"

"That you're having a baby." I was speechless. How did he know?

"Jace!" His Mom scolded him.

"Nah, it's ok. We're not there yet, little man."

"What gave you that impression?" I asked him.

"You're glowing more than usual and your belly feels different. I even saw you pull out one of those gas station pickles out of your bag. My Mom said she liked those when I was in her stomach. But since you're not pregnant, I take it back. I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to call you fat."

"I get it. I'm not offended." I felt so bad because it's true, but this would be the wrong way for David to find out.

"When our son eventually comes and grows up, I'll make sure to fly you out every summer so he can school you on the court."