surrounded

I stood there frozen... the ghosts around me told me that dimitri wasn't dead and I didn't know what to do.
Dimitri hadn't been found in the in the caves when the guardians went to check and now the ghosts they told me that he wasn't dead.
They didn't need to tell me, not really when I would be able to see his ghost if he were dead.
That left two options.
They had taken him to snack like my mother suggested or ...
I didn't want to finish that thought. I didn't want to think anything like that.
I wanted to... no I needed to make these ghosts go away and then think of a rescue plan because obviously he was just taken and I could find him but before I could do anything else my world started to spin.

The thought of something happening to dimitri was too much. I had always considered him go be untouchable, a god. Someone who had everything figured out but obviously... even gods had limits.

And with that last thought my world went black.

___________

Hello! It's been a while since I updated or wrote much but here I am!
I explained before in my Discontinued stories that I didn't like how I portrayed the relationships and overall story when I was younger and that's why I stopped and Discontinued them but I really love the VA world and wanted to still write in it. So this is my attempt at doing a better job.
I hope you enjoy, and always hope you have a good day or night wherever you are and whatever time it is!