xvi.

❝ Please be hot

❝ Please be hot. ❞

Bonnie had somehow gotten roped into running the carnival right alongside Elena so that's how she spent the day.

She would make sure booths were fully stocked on prizes and there was enough food and really, she did everything while Elena tried to act like a normal teen with Stefan and was trying to get Jeremy to forgive her about not telling him about taking away his memories. Oh also because Damon had killed him. Damon may not have feelings for Katherine anymore but he had loved her for well over a century and in his grief he killed Jeremy.

"Bonnie!" Stefan called out.

"Hmm?" Bonnie turned away from restocking a booth, giving Stefan her undivided attention.

"Bonnie..."

Stefan looked deadly serious before the expression melted into one of pure delight.

"Wanna go on the ferris wheel with me?"

"I would be honored," Bonnie smiled.

Bonnie and Stefan beamed as they rode together, laughing and all in all just enjoying each other's presences.

"Why aren't you spending the day with Elena?" Bonnie wondered as they reached the top, sharing a bag of cotton candy.

"I dunno," He admitted, "Okay, okay, I spy with my little eye something red."

"Is it that logo on Anna's jacket?" Bonnie eyed Anna and Jeremy working a booth together.

"You are crazy good at this game," Stefan remarked, "I guess...I just wanted to spend the day with you more."

"I'm flattered," Bonnie grinned, "I spy with my little eye something purple."

"The unicorn prize?"

"Nope."

"Caroline's scarf?"

"Yup."

"I spy with my little eye something green."

"Tree," Bonnie supplied instantly.

"Okay let me go again, I spy something gr-"

"Tree."

"Damn, I spy-"

"Tree."

✕✕✕✕✕