xxvii.

❝ Love and death are the great hinges on which all human sympathies turn

❝ Love and death are the great hinges on which all human sympathies turn. ❞

— Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Bonnie smiled adoringly as she pulled Elijah into her house, pulling him down to her and kissing him passionately, absentmindedly kicking her shoes off, Elijah doing the same.

"Welcome home," She whispered into the kiss.

"It's good to be back," His voice was breathy as he kissed her.

"Damn, welcome home you horndogs," A familiar voice drawled in amusement.

"Lucy," Bonnie sighed, pulling away from Elijah, "Why? Just, why?"

"Hey, I'm the victim here," She huffed, eating a spoonful of cookie dough, "I'm just here watching my program and you two barged in. Don't get me wrong," She beamed at Elijah, "I'm glad you're back but," She looked to the tv, "You're ruining my program."

"Would you stop saying 'program?'" Bonnie huffed, "It's weird."

"Whoa, sorry me saying 'program' is bothering you, you know what's bothering me? Your relationship."

"You'll find someone soon," Bonnie called over her shoulder as she led the trying not to laugh Elijah to their room.

Once they were in her room, Bonnie closing the door with her magic, Elijah allowed a few laughs to bubble out of him. Bonnie found herself laughing in response before reaching forward and pulling him down to her by his tie, kissing him.

this part isn't VERY explicit but I'm just gonna let you know it has some mature themes

quick note: the only reason Elijah and Bonnie don't use protection is because I have a theory (not really a theory i just don't really know what to call it) where because we know canonically, vampires can't procreate that they can't transmit diseases via intercourse

just because they don't use protection doesn't mean ANYONE reading should do the same use protection ALWAYS

Elijah only pulled away to trail kisses along her jaw and to her neck.

Bonnie let out a yelp of a laugh as she tripped over the end of her bed, falling onto the mattress. The demon witch laughed as she pulled herself further up the bed, Elijah grinning down at her.