xviii.

❝ If either of you use my name again, I will remove your organs in alphabetical order

❝ If either of you use my name again, I will remove your organs in alphabetical order. ❞

— River Song

Bonnie awoke to find herself cuddled close to Damon, snuggled up against his chest, curled into his chest.

The hybrid, still healing from her various injuries quickly fell back asleep in Damon's arms.

✕✕✕✕✕

When Bonnie awoke officially she slipped out of Damon's bed, cocking her head to the side when she noted the silk shirt and silk pants she had on. Probably Caroline's pajamas, she noted.

Bonnie moved out of the room and downstairs, almost bumping into Damon.

"Bonnie," He said, eyes lighting up, small smile spreading across her face, "How're you feeling?"

"Better," She admitted.

"I'm glad," He smiled softly.

The duo stared into each others eyes, smiling softly.

"Hey, Damon, is Bonnie u-?" Stefan's voice died in his throat, face splitting into a smile, "Bonnie," He beamed, "You're up."

"I am," She nodded.

"And you're feeling better?" Stefan asked.

Bonnie nodded and lifted up the shirt she had on, showing off her healed scars.

"I am."

"Well do you want to come help set up the masquerade party with me?"

"I have nothing else to do," Bonnie accepted, "I'll head home to get changed then meet you at the Lockwoods?"

"Sounds good," Stefan smiled softly.

"I'll see you later Damon, Stefan," Bonnie bade them farewell.

"Dude," Damon scoffed once Bonnie had stepped out of the house.

"What?"

"We were having a moment."

"Shit, sorry."

✕✕✕✕✕

Bonnie was headed back to Stefan when Mason, who was leaving Stefan bumped into her. Bonnie blinked in surprise as she was thrust into a vision.