iv.

❝ they

❝ they...saved half the universe with little more than hope, perseverance...and their capacity to sacrifice themselves for those they love. ❞

— makkari (signed)

The supernatural creatures had all headed to Bonnie's house there were now four vampires invited into her home. Bonnie introduced everyone to Lucy who was very eager to meet them and was very welcoming.

Lucy and Stefan had decided to give Klaus and Rebekah a tour which Cain wasn't interested in because he was adamant to not leave Bonnie alone.

"Cain, you're really clingy, did you know that?" Bonnie called out to him before she closed the bathroom door.

"It might not be safe in there," He protested.

"I'll be fine," Bonnie chuckled.

"Fine," Cain relented, stiffly making his way over to the couch.

"Perv," Kol shook his head disapprovingly at Bonnie's killer, arms crossed as he glared at him.

Elijah, meanwhile, was waiting not so patiently by the door of the bathroom. Sure he'd seen her naked before but he didn't want to invade her privacy but at the same time...she had died before his eyes not long before and even though she was back...he hadn't really recovered from that yet.

Not long later Bonnie stepped out of the shower and looked at her naked body in the mirror...more accurately she looked at the marks enveloping her body.

Tears welled in Bonnie's eyes as she tried to hold her head up high. She grabbed the loofa from the shower and began to aggressively scrub her skin...rubbing it raw...skin bloodied and red.

Elijah tensed as the scent of blood reached his nose, "Bonnie?" He called out even though she couldn't hear him, "Bonnie? Are you okay in there?"

Elijah wasn't the only one who could smell Bonnie's blood, Kol straightened and headed toward the source of the scent, frowning worriedly at the door.

Cain rose to his feet not long later, cautiously making his way toward the door.

"Billie?" He called out hesitantly, "Billie? Are you okay in there?"

Elijah cocked his head to the side. Billie? Could that be Bonnie's demon name? It was pretty and it suited her. Elijah shook off his thoughts, he couldn't think of that right now, he had to focus on Bonnie.