ii.

just a quick note/recap of what has happened to everyone since bonnie's death: jeremy and anna are going strong (he can see vicki) , elena is beginning to fall for damon while they look for stefan , damon is beginning to settle for elena , tyler and caroline are together (caroline hasn't told him bonnie's dead yet) tyler showed his mom he's a werewolf , caroline is being tortured by her dad , lucy is just in mourning , klaus and stefan just got to Chicago and kol's with them

now onto the story :)

❝ i came to this earth fully formed with armor on my back and weapons in my sword arm

❝ i came to this earth fully formed with armor on my back and weapons in my sword arm. i was never meant for peace ❞

— idk

Six feet under, lying lifeless in a beautiful box was a familiar creature. With a gasp and a pounding heart...her eyes snapped open.

-

-

-

-

-

Elijah leapt to his feet when with a burst of power...the trees all around him were uprooted, falling to the floor eerily. He looked around with wide eyes, what was happening?

Screams were echoing in her ears; they were the screams of the souls being tortured...and they were her own screams. Anguished, pleading, heartbroken, guttural screams. But the next moment...there was silence.

Bonnie gasped for air, coughing violently as she found herself in a suffocating darkness. The Bennett fumbled around a bit but then with a snap of her fingers, a small flame formed in her hand as she took in her surroundings.

Panting she hit the wood above her head and with much exertion destroyed the top, dirt falling on her, consuming her coffin.

Bonnie clawed her way through the soil and then she felt it...she broke through the ground, warmth tickling her fingers.

"Bonnie?" Elijah whimpered, eyes wide.

Bonnie pulled herself from the earth and when her head was out she gasped for air, inhaling greedily as she pulled herself completely from the ground.

Once the demon witch caught her breath...she began to cry.

Bonnie curled in on herself, hugging herself as she let forth an anguished scream, tears rolling down her face creating lines through the dirt.