Chapter 8: Getting ready

(^^^Her makeup)

Raven's POV

Tonight is the night when I will fight in the underground. Although, I am still thinking if I should pick the same name back in USA. It is either Devil's Queen (my name from USA) or Death's Queen. I have no idea. I know that my name is street singing and dancing is going to be Dark Angel. I already thought about it but I am planning to only street fight tonight, not dance, sing or race. After a lot of thought, I have decided to just be Death's Queen. I want people to know that I am back and ready for action. Luckily, my body looks like a 17-year-old's. So, people will think that I am 17 or 18 years old. That's one of the reasons how people doesn't recognize me. 

I know that many gangs and mafias would search girls from age 16-18, trying to find me but failed (obviously). Many want me to join their gangs or mafias, but I never want to join them. Some threatened me, but I knocked them out in less than a second. I have never actually shown my real hair or eyes. I have always worn a wig, some makeup, contact lenses and use a different voice and accent. So, since I am using a different underground code name, I am going to use my other lower voice with the British accent. I mostly used my American accent but since I have to stay under the radar and hidden, I will have to use a different voice and accent. 

As you know, my hair is black, so I am going to use one of my wigs. I have 4 wigs. One is honey blonde, one is strawberry blonde, one is chocolate brown and the other is black with blood red-dyed tips. My honey blonde wig is wavy and reached my shoulder blades. My strawberry blonde is fairly straight and light and reached down to my lower back. My chocolate brown ones is rather wavy and wild and it reached down to my shoulder. Lastly, my black with red-dyed tip ones went down my waist and is perfectly wavy and curled. That's why my raven black hair is my favorite. 

I usually used my strawberry blonde hair when I am street singing and my honey blonde hair when I am street dancing. I rarely used my chocolate brown hair. I only wear my black red-dyed tip hair in special occasions, such as street fighting. Yes, I consider street fighting as one of my special occasions. I used my chocolate brown hair when it comes to street racing. No one actually suspected that I used a wig considering that I treated my wig like a real hair when I am 'wearing' them. I sometimes brushed my hair in front of them, so they won't suspect that it is a wig. 

Now, I wear my sports bra, a Nike tank top and Nike shorts that only reach a few inches below my middle thigh. Since I am street fighting, I took my black wig with red-dyed tips. I first combed my real black hair and then, I put my wig on top of my head. I started to slip my natural black hair so that it is hidden behind the black hair wig that I am wearing. After none of my natural hair are poking out, I tie my wig into a ponytail and make sure that it is in the right position and is not able to slip off from my head. After that, I went to sit on the table and do my waterproof makeup. No matter how much I dislike makeup, I still have to wear it. 

I make fake freckles that is sprinkled over my cheeks but only my cheeks, not my whole face. After that, I grabbed my black contact lenses. As usual, after I used my black contact lenses, I blinked for a second or two to get used to the feeling. After I am used to it, I move to my eyeshadow, mascara and concealer. I started with my eyeshadow. I did a smokey red and gold eyeshadow and then, I used my mascara. I started using concealer that is 4 shades lighter than my skin and I make sure that I don't hit any of my fake freckles. 

After my skin is.... a few shades lighter, I put my makeup back to their bags. I checked myself fully for one last time and see that I am a whole different person. I look older and.... hotter. I should admit that to myself. I then take a blood red lipstick and put it on but not too thick. I pursed my lips and un-pursed it. The lipstick is perfectly showing on my lips. I nodded my head in satisfaction and grab my duffle bag where I put my 'things'. I looked at the watch that is wrapped on my wrist and see that it is 12 a.m. sharp. Perfect. I only got 30 minutes to go to the underground. The underground is in a classified place. Only important mafias and gangs knew. No one such as new gangs knew about it. They will have to figure it out themselves.