Chapter 14: Rich Brats

A/N:
Surprise! Yay! I am back people! Do any of you miss me? *wiggling my eyebrows*

Raven's POV

7.30-7.45 a.m. = Homeroom time - Mr. Calvin
7.45-8.45 a.m. = Math - Ms. Dolores
8.45-10 a.m. = English - Ms. James
10-10.30 a.m. = Snack break
10.30-11.30 a.m. = Humanities - Mr. Dane
11.30-12.15 p.m. = Economy - Mr. Dane
12.15-13.05 p.m. = Lunch - Supervisor(s): Mr. Calvin and/or Ms. James
13.05-14.05 p.m. = Art - Ms. Adwin
14.05-15.05 p.m. = Music - Mr. Hale
15.05-15.30 p.m. = Library (You have to pick a book for book review) - Mr. Hale

*Note: Book review will be held up once a month. The books you need to pick are auto-biographies, fiction, non-fiction, historical or historical-fiction.

I checked my schedule again and see that it is finally time for a snack break! Yes! Math and English are easy. I have no difficulties there. Although, I am very excited for both Art and Music. I was told by many that the Art and Music teacher, Ms. Adwin and Mr. Hale are very fun and have a great sense of humor. 

I stood up from my seat along with the other students and went outside of the classroom with Callahan trailing behind me once again. Once he is close to me, he touched my shoulder and of course, my reflexes solve the problem. I ended up twisting Callahan's hand into a deathly position behind his back. Callahan let out a gasp of surprise and looked at me with a pained expression. I immediately let go of him and he breathed a sigh of relief and pain free. 

"What was that for? You are just so cruel to me, woman!" Callahan said with a mocking hurt voice.

"Tsk, my reflexes got the better of me." I answered with a shrug and continued to walk through the swarm of people who are busy chattering. 

"It's lunch time isn't it?" I asked and pointed towards the students who are walking towards the cafeteria.

"Yup. C'mon. I want you to meet some of my friends." Callahan said and pulled me to the cafeteria.

Being dragged by Callahan is something that I don't like. I bumped into a lot of people because I cannot avoid them, since Callahan's hand is a freaking iron grip. Even though, I could get out, I still don't want to because I am afraid that I will lose myself with the seas of students. It is not a fun thing to experience if you get lost. Finally, Callahan stopped in front of a table with many boys. Not a single girl on the table. I looked at the other tables and noticed that girls sit with girls, while boys sit with boys. Is this one of the school rules? I scan the cafeteria more, trying to spot a table that has boys and girls. I found none. What type of private school is this? Not allowing boys and girls to sit together. 

"Raven," Callahan's voice called out, causing me to focus my attention towards him, "They are my close friends."

I nodded my head and he introduced me to all 9 of the boys (but I haven't got their names yet). Apparently, Callahan and the 9 boys makes a group of 10. They all seemed close. But, my eyes is focused on a very familiar blonde-haired guy. He seemed to be 3 years older than me, which makes him 17 like Callahan. But that's not it. The guy looks very familiar to a 13-year-old boy that I have ever saved 4 years ago when I am just 10 (which is when I have started my street reputation). 

Wait, 13-year-old boy. So, since it is already 4 years, the boy's age is supposed to be 17. My eyes widened slightly and then, the certain blonde looked at my eyes. When I saved him 4 years ago, I wasn't wearing any wig or contact lenses. He could  recognize me very well. Oh sh*t. 

"You know, you looked so familiar." The blonde-haired guy that I saved 4 years ago confessed, making the other guys on the table became silent and look from between me and the blonde I saved. 

"Yeah, you look familiar too. Have we met?" I asked him innocently, trying to pretend that I didn't know him.

"Yeah- no. I don't know." The blonde said with confusion in his voice and a frown lays up on his face. 

His eyes seemed foggy and rather distant which means that he is trying to search for a memory. I hope he finds it but not know. I am not ready for him to spill about it to anyone.

"Okay, why don't you guys tell me your names?" I asked them, breaking my own thoughts.

"I'm Liam and I am this bastard's twin brother, Haylem." Liam introduced himself and he jerked a thumb towards a boy with similar brown hair.

"I'm Clark and is Jake's first cousin." Clark, a black-haired 17-year-old said and he pointed his index finger towards a red-haired guy who sat across from him.

The introduction goes on and on and the blonde-haired guy that I saved is the last.

"My name's Jaq and apparently, I am Callahan's 2nd cousin from his father's side." Jaq said and I just nodded. 

So, Callahan has 9 friends and they all have the same age. So, there are Liam, Haylem, Silas, Jacob, Aaron, Gerald, Dane, Miles and Jaq. Liam and Haylem are the oldest because they were born on February while the other are born April-December. The youngest is Jaq since he is born on December, a week after Miles was born. Wow, interesting birthday calendar. 

I ate my lunch quickly, not caring if I broke the rule by siting on the boys table. They are hilarious and are a great company. Luckily, they are not like other boys who seemed to be eye raping me every now and then. Don't they have a life other else than eye raping me? I should ask them myself but I decided to go against it. I don't want to have any trouble today. 

Finally, the bell rang and I threw away my trash but other students just leave all their trashed there. The cleaning staffs entered the cafeteria when most of the students go to their respective classrooms. I shook my head lightly with disappointment. I thought they are well-mannered and well-educated enough to know that they should pick up their sh*t and throw it into the bin. 

When the cleaning staffs, which consisted of 5 people, came with different cleaning equipment, I helped them. 

"Why are you helping us?" A 28-year-old woman, who I figured out is named Jess asked when she also started to pick up student's trash.

"There is nothing wrong with helping. And also, those students should've picked up their trashed and throw it to the bin. They shouldn't rely on people to do those things. They may be rich brats but they should have manners." I said to her as I picked up other trashed and threw them to the bin.

My answer is heard from the cafeteria and soon, after the cafeteria is purely clean, I went to my Art class. Ms. Adwin is my Art teacher I suppose.

A/N
Sorry if I am wrong with any of the names or grammar or spelling! I am so glad to see you all again and for those who have been reading and voting my story, thank you very much. FYI, I will be back by Tuesday, 31 August 2021. Next chapter title: Hale = F**king Bronze.