Chapter 11: Table Manners

(School uniform and high heel ankle boots^^^)

Raven's POV

Dream 

"Anna, come on." I said as I waved my hand forward towards Anna. 

"Wait up! I am not as quick as you." Anna told me as she started to run towards me. 

When she is beside me, I took her hand in mine and dragged her to the forest near the orphanage so that she can see the river that I found. She will love it. I led Anna towards the river and when she saw it, she squealed in happiness and excitement. 

"How did you find this place?" Anna asked me while she look around the forest and the river. 

"I don't know. When I wanted to be alone, I ran to this forest and suddenly, I just found this river. It is peaceful, isn't it?" 

"Yes."

"I love you, Anna. Sisters forever?" I asked hopefully and hold out my pinkie finger. 

"Love you too. Sisters forever!" Anna said and brought her pinkie finger with mine. 

End of dream

I woke up with sweat drenching me. I know that it is supposed to be a good dream, but I just can't help but think of it as a sad dream. Anna is- was my best friend. She is not only my best friend but she is also my sister by bond. I lost Anna. She died because of skin cancer. The orphanage couldn't pay for it. So, Anna doesn't get treated and she passed away in the orphanage. 

This is 7 years ago, before Rocky and Rodney became my brothers at the orphanage. 4 months after Anna passed away, Rocky and Rodney came to my life. They warmed my heart just like Anna did. I miss her so much. I fight underground for her. I dance underground for. I sing underground for her and I race underground for her. She is everything to me. I wish I could spend more time with her. She died on her bed while I am holding her hand. I didn't push her to go to a hospital because I know that Anna didn't want to die in a room with white walls. She wanted to die in a room where she had made memories which is in her orphanage room. 

I watched as the life slips from her and that tainted my mind since. Thankfully and gratefully, Rodney and Rocky has always been there for me. I don't know what I would do without them and yet, they are in USA while I am in Italy. When the time comes, I will ask dad to adopt them. But I am not going to force them to adopt Rocky and Rodney. I miss them so much. This king-sized bed is too big for me. Rocky and Rodney would have filled up the huge space on the bed. 

My hand reached to the back of my neck, where I have the tattoo of I and he twins' friendship. I wish they are here to help me through all this. Wouldn't it be great if they are here and go to this all-English private school in here. Slowly, I sat up from my bed and look at the clock. Still 5 a.m., so I got sometime to shower, change into the school uniform, have breakfast, look decent and etc.  

As usual, I stretched and did a mini workout which are push up, sit ups, crunches, squads and a 5-minute plank. After I was done, it is already 5.15 a.m., so I rushed towards the bathroom to have a quick shower without washing my hair cause I already did that last night. I prepared my undergarments and my new school uniform which consists of a green skirt that has black line that went to my mid-thigh and has a slit on the right side of the skirt. It also has a white-collared shirt that is doubled with a tight black long-sleeved sweater. After I am done preparing it, I stripped out of my usual PJs and put my hair in a shower cap so that my hair won't get wet. 

I stepped into the shower and turned on the warm water. The water warmth my skin and soothed my muscles. I sighed in relief and cracked my knuckles. I used my strawberry and rose-scented liquid soap and after that, I rinsed myself clean. I dried myself with the white and fuzzy towel and I wore my undergarments and the uniform. The uniform felt a bit tight but not that tight. Both the skirt and shirt showed some of my curves. I straightened my uniform so that there are no more wrinkles and I brushed my hair with a comb that is already provided in the bathroom. I brushed until my hair is soft, smooth and back to its natural wavy state. I then tied my hair into a fishbone braid. 

(Just imagine her hair the darkest shade of black^^^)

Then, I took the new bag that mom and dad bought for me for today. It is a medium-sized bag that could fit 5-6 books, a pencil case and lunch box along with water bottle. The color is rather black with a tiny bit mixture of royal blue. I went downstairs after I wore my high heel ankle boots. My footsteps echoed through the mansion as I went downstairs. The mansion is quiet. That is odd or probably they are eating, so they didn't talk. I check the time by using the watch that is is wrapped on my right wrist. It is 6.15 a.m. The school started at 7.15 a.m. 

I immediately went to the kitchen to find dad, Uncle Angelo, Giovanni, Rodrigo and Callahan Valentine, himself eating like a pig on the kitchen island, while mom is glaring at them with her arms crossed on her chest. She keep on giving them disapproving looks but apparently, they ignored her. Poor mom. So, I am going to help her. I smirked and I sneakily went to the back of dad, Uncle Giovanni, Angelo, Rodrigo and Callahan. They didn't notice me but mom did. I put an index finger on my lips, signaling her to be quiet and she replied to me with a smirk. I smirked back at her and I whacked all of their heads, making them drop their spoon and forks to their plates. The whack that I gave to them all almost make them face plant the remaining food on the plate but of course, they stopped midway. 

Dad and my uncles and Callahan turned to look at me and when they did look at me, they glared at me, which made me glare at them 10 times harder. I crossed my arms to my chest and raised my index finger towards them. 

"Have some table manners, would you? You guys are pigs." I told them and huffed while I walked to get a plate of bacon, egg and toast ready.

I thanked mom and sit at the nearest chair near mom and eat with table manners. Boys. Always lack of table manners. 

"We may be pigs but very handsome, hot and supreme ones." Dad said with pride.

I snorted, "Yeah, right." 

Mom gave me a look that says 'mission accomplished' and I winked at her, making her chuckle and walk out of the kitchen to go do something, I guess. 

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter... The next chapter will be about Raven going to the private school with Callahan... LoVe you guys! Please vote, comment and share! 

Love, 
AJ