Chapter 9: First Fight

(^^^The mask Raven is going to wear)

Raven's POV

I have finally arrived to the place of the entrance towards the underwater/underground place. I cannot wait to finally let my fist work. There are some security here and there but they suck. They can't even notice me sneaking through the garden to get to the swimming pool. So far, there are 2 other people in the swimming pool. Those 2 other people (who are both men) dived down and they never got back up. It's because they already entered the code to open the entrance of the underwater place. 

Soon, when they are totally gone, I slid into the pool quietly with my duffle bag by my side. I thanked myself for making my duffle bag waterproof. I took a deep breath and dived down the water with my eyes wide open. I saw the door and the security 10-digit passcode. I punched in the passcode which is 0-0-3-4-4-8-1-9-8-2. As soon as I typed those in, the door finally opened and I went down through the door. The door automatically shut by itself and I make my way through the tunnel that is 15 meters long and 2 meters wide. 

I can hold my breath up to 3 minutes maximum, so I can definitely hold my breath long enough until I reach the end of the tunnel. I swam quickly and when I found the end of the tunnel, it is another tunnel and I pressed a green button and soon, the door opened and I end up in this room. Some of the water entered to this room but I could breathe now. 

"Reducing the water now." A robotic female voice rang through this room. 

Slowly, the water that entered the room that only reached my thigh finally reduce until there are no water left. Finally, the door of the room opened but I slipped on my mask that covered my eyes and nose before I entered the place. It is amazing and better than I expected. There are some who are drinking champagne, wine, beer and any other alcoholic drinks and most of them are wearing fancy designer's outfit. Most of the woman here wore expensive dresses that hugged their body like a second skin, while the men wore expensive suit like Calvin Klein's suit. 

Then, I saw someone very familiar. Dad, Sophia, Angelo, Giovanni and apparently, 1/60 of the Italian Mafia are here. I bet they are going to bet on the fight. I looked around the place, trying to search for anyone more familiar. Finally, my eyes stopped to my one and only, Eric Bronze. That is something I am not surprised at. I know that Eric won't leave me all alone in this underground business. He cared for me too much. He is like a brother to me and he treats me like a sister. 

I cautiously walk through people and I could see some men giving me lustful looks, considering I am only in my sport bra and Nike short. I tapped Eric's shoulder, considering that his back is facing me. He immediately turned around and pressed the knife he carries to my neck but I blocked it by trapping the knife between my index finger and thumb. Eric sighed in relief when it is just me and I just smiled at him and winked, making Eric smile too. 

He put the knife away and took out his hand, wanting me to shake it but I just took his hand and pull him towards me. When he is close enough, I hugged the life out of him. He patted my back gently. After we pulled way, I looked at him. Thankfully, I am 5'7" and he is only 6'2", so our height are not that different. 

"Γεια σου Έρικ, χαίρομαι που σε ξαναβλέπω." I said to Eric in Greek. (Hey Eric, nice to see you again.)

Luckily, he understands Greek, so I won't be worried if someone finds out what we are talking about. Eric answered almost immediately. 

"Ειμαι καλος. Πώς είσαι Raven;" Eric answered my question. (I am good, how are you Raven?)

"Καλα κι εγω. Πώς είναι οι «άλλοι» πίσω στις ΗΠΑ;" I once again asked. (I am good too. How's the 'others' back in USA?) 

Adopted by the Italian MafiaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara