Chapter 13: Can I stab their eyes out?

Raven's POV

"Wow, this is huge." I said with awe as soon as I stepped in through the door.

"Yup, but it gets boring after 2 years." Callahan casually said and shove his hands to the pockets of his jeans-like school pants. 

He started whistling and it echoed through the huge hall of this school. This place is bigger than I thought. It is around thrice bigger than Lorenzo's mansion. This is like a mega-mansion. This school also have 4 strories. The 1st floor consists of the classes (For freshman until senior), cafeteria and 2 indoor swimming pools. The 2nd floor consists of an art or gallery room, music room, gym and 2 cafeterias. The 3rd floor consists of the library, an indoor basketball room, an indoor baseball room and a private room (used by students when they want to have a private time) and the 4th floor is like a mini park. There are grasses, plants, trees and even some animals (like birds and butterflies). At least those are what Callahan told me. 

He started giving me a tour and there are some teachers already sitting in their respective classes. The first floor is great! The cafeteria is clean and very organized. Basically, the first floor is divided to 4 sections. The 1st section is for the freshman, the 2nd is for the sophomore, the 3rd is for the junior and the 4th is for the senior. So, Callahan and I are going to be in the 3rd section. I just hope that people won't bug me just because I am 14. If they did, I won't hesitate to choke them, cut them to piece, blender the pieces I cut and feed those pieces to the sharks and megalodons. 

Then, we stepped into an elevator. The elevator is transparent, so I am able to see the view out of school. It is nice. Thankfully, the music in the elevator doesn't suck. It is not that bad. The door opened with a 'ding' and we are in thee 2nd floor. The good thing is that the 2nd floor is not made surrounded by walls but glass. There are no walls. Only ceilings and floors but no walls. Sunlight brightened the place and it is amazing. Uniquely, there is a tree in the middle of the 2nd floor. A real living tree. 

Its leaves are green and a bit yellow. There is also a sign that says 'Do not step on the tree or soil!' I looked around more and enjoy the quietness. It is very soothing. I think this school is going to be one of my favorite places.

"This is the gallery or art room." Callahan said as he opened a door and it revealed a huge room that has a lot of amazing art and photography works hanging on the wall. 

"Wow, did the students here paint or did the this photography?" I asked as I walked around the huge room, admiring the works. 

"Yes, it is rare to have someone who likes to paint and like photography like this though. 1/7 of this artwork belongs to Scott Russo."  

"Hmm... He's talented." I said with an agreement tone.

Although, the surname 'Russo' is very similar. Where have I heard it? I searched my brain for more answer. I switched from memory to memory and finally, I remember. Oh god. The Russo family is also apart of a gang. A powerful gang. I only met them once. What I meant by 'met', I mean that I saw them from afar talking to Eric. He told me that they are talking to him so that Eric could send me a message from them. As usual, they wanted me to join there gang. But of course, I decline. I look at the clock and see that it is 7.15 a.m. First class starts at 7.30 a.m.

"Callahan! We have to go now!" I whisper-shouted to him and bolted out of the gallery or art room with him trailing behind me. 

"Time." He said with a questioning tone.

"7.15." I replied quickly. 

He cursed under his breath and he fidgeted a bit and finally, the elevator door opened with a 'ding' revealing the first floor and a lot of students. Apparently, the ding of the elevator grabbed all of the people's attention. The boys are looking at my legs hungrily and lustfully. Sadly, the skirt stops 3 inches above the knee, so it revealed a part of my thigh. Disgusting pigs.