Chapter 16: "You think I can 'chillax'?!"

A/N: I am back! I am so so so so so so sorry that it took such a long time! How are you all doing? I hope you guys are well and now, enjoy the story! See u guys later! :D 

Raven's POV

Okay, I have to admit that 'Mr. Hale' is not that bad at teaching. I am impressed. For this lesson, 'Mr. Hale' told us to pick a music instrument from the cabinets and start playing it. He also said that he will be recording and scoring our skills. Apparently, everyone in this school could play a music instrument. Since all of them are rich people, it is a must for them to be able to actually play a music instrument. The only music instruments in the cabinet are violins, guitars, madolins, flutes, trombones and basoons. 

Of course, I picked violin. I wouldn't want to pick guitar because my profession is in violin, not guitar. I can play guitar well but I have more connection with a violin. Apparently, 'Mr. Hale' will be recording us with his phone. The names started with alphabet. The first student to went up is Abigail Maryssa Mano. Then it goes on and on and on until my name is called by him. 

I went to the music instrument cabinet and took out the violin and the bow. I walked towards 'Mr. Hale' and gave him a pointed look. 

"Now, Ms. Romano, would you please play a song? Probably a song called Senorita by Camilla Cabello." 'Mr. Hale' said and I just nodded at him.

I got into the right position and make sure that my fingering is right. 'Mr. Hale' finally pressed the recording button and I started playing. When my fingers finally adjusted and feel the same electrifying feeling when I played a violin, I started to close my eyes and let my fingers flow. I'm playing well and then when I finished, students clapped like before. I bowed my head lightly then straightened up to my usual posture.

"That's a excellent performance Ms. Romano. I will give you an A+ for this." 'Mr. Hale' informed me and I nodded.

"Thank you, Mr. Hale." I thanked him and put back the violin to the music cabinet. 

I went back to my seat and continue as the rest goes on and the last to play is Zoe Erling. She played a guitar and she is amazing. I love the way she play it. She is calm and elegant playing it while some others are a bit too stiff and tense. 

--- Time skip to after the Music lesson ended --- 

When all of the students are gone, I stayed behind. After all are gone, I stood up from my seat and fumed towards the idiot who I called my manager. When I am in front of him, I jabbed his chest with my index finger and he has a look of fear but he hid it well. 

"You- you! How could you be here?!" I angrily whisper-shouted. 

He raised his hands up in surrender and took a step back. 

"Take it easy, just chillax." He said while walking backwards and hitting the desk again. 

"You think I can 'chillax'?! You are my freaking manager and you are here?!" I stomped to his foot making him chant 'ow' all the time and let out a few colorful words. 

"Why do you have to be so violent?" I heard Eric asked as he held his stomped foot.

"Ha ha, that's how I am born." I humorlessly reply. 

"Just chillax, okay? It's not a big de-"

"Don't say that," I cut him off, "Eric. This could risk the both of our identities." 

"I know, I know but... Um..." Eric fumbled with his words making me raise an eyebrow curiously because Eric Bronze doesn't fumble with his words too much. 

"What? Spit. It. Out." I dangerously said as I move closer to him with my hands crossed on my chest. 

"Okay, okay. Let me tell you the whole story so stay quiet." He said, making me nod shortly.