Season 1 Chapter 1: The Strongest Maid in History, Tohru!

In a terrain that is unknown, energy was being absorbed towards something...

================================================================================

In a place where it seemed like the mountains the sun rises as the light hits a large creature that was revealed to be a dragon laying down. The dragon stands up and starts to flap its wings as it starts to fly up towards the sky.

================================================================================

The scene changes to an apartment in a city where one of the inhabitant's alarm clock starts to go off. Inside the room, out from the bed comes out an arm which stops the alarm clock. As she turns off the alarm she grabs her glasses and sits up on her bed.

Kobayashi : My head hurts... I drank too much.

================================================================================

Back with the dragon, it was currently flying over some clouds and as it continues to fly it finally reaches a city while casting some sort of spell on itself.

================================================================================

Back with the woman in the apartment, she got out of bed and started to change in her work clothes. As she puts on her dress shirt she felt the cold sensation from it.

Kobayashi : Cold!

================================================================================

Back with the dragon that was still flying over the city, it sees two girls wearing maid outfits with one girl passing out flyers and the other holding up a sign.

================================================================================

Back with the woman named Kobayashi, she finally got ready for work and as she walks into the living room she sees a note on the table as well as some stomach medicine next to it that said "This medicine is stronger so it will make you feel better."

This makes Kobayashi smile as she grabs the medicine from the table and starts to open it.

Kobayashi : *smiles* So considerate. I guess he already headed out for school. I wonder what we should have for dinner?

As she finally opens the medicine she drinks it and puts the empty bottle on the table.

Kobayashi : Man... my lower back hurts too.

Kobayashi then walks to the entrance and then starts to put on her shoes.

Kobayashi : Today we're running the integration test on that program, huh?

After finally wearing her shoes she stands up and heads out of the door. However, when she opens the door she sees...