Season 2 Chapter 4 : One Danger After Another

Currently at the Kobayashi residence, Tohru had finished up washing dishes while Kobayashi was sitting at the dining table and was looking at a flier that was recruiting people for patrols around the neighborhood.

Kobayashi : That's scary. They're recruiting people for patrols.

Tohru : They actually approached me, too.

Kobayashi : Huh?

Tohru : They were hopeful after the skill I showed catching that thief in the shopping district a while back.

Kobayahsi : Oh, yeah. That did happen. Will this be okay?

Tohru : *happily* Oh! You're worried about me?

Kobayahsi : No, for the suspicious person.

Tohru : *disappointed* Goddammit!

================================================================================

It was the next day and Tohru was out in front of the apartment building with Sasakibe who was her partner for the day's patrol.

Sasakibe : Thanks for coming today, Tohru. It's unusual to see you in casual clothes.

Tohru : Miss Kobayashi said I should wear some from time to time

Tohru : Miss Kobayashi said I should wear some from time to time. So, what should I be doing?

Sasakibe : Just walk around the area and see if you spot anything strange. It's a little scary, though.

Tohru : There's nothing that scares me. In fact, please fear me!

Sasakibe : My, how cute.

The two then started their patrol as they start to walk around the area.

Tohru : Miss Sasakibe, do you know any martial arts?

Sasakibe : Not at all.

Tohru : You'll be a hindrance if anything does happen, then.

Sasakibe : *laughs* Nothing is going to happen. This town is very safe.

As they continued to walk they see four figures in the middle of the street. Sasakibe then got a better look and saw that the four figures were delinquents that started to give a menacing glare at the two.