Season 2 Chapter 6 : Inside a Evil Spirit

As the sky had a beautiful orange color, students were hanging out or were heading back home after school while one particular student was in a family restaurant, participating in a meeting with the members of a new religion.

Man : Welcome, my fellow upper echelon members of the Psycho Helmet Religion. Let us begin our twelfth official meeting. As for today's agenda, we'll be discussing the head temple for our Psycho Helmet Religion.

Man #2 : Actually, before we get into that, I have a question. Has there been any progress in the search for our beloved founder?

The man who had opened up the meeting looked over to the student that was sitting beside him, which revealed to be Ichi Mezato shaking her head no.

Man : He has not been found yet.

Mezato : Many men have claimed to be the founder, but they were all imposters. At the (LOL) gathering, I saw his face up close so I'm the one verifying these claims. I can guarantee they are false. But I promise to bring our founder before you all very soon.

The religion members were delighted to hear Mezato's words as they started to talk amongst themselves about the matter.

Mezato : ( Yeah, right. I know the kid to begin with. I'm going to keep riling up these believers and make Kageyama a cult star. But the biggest obstacle here is Kageyama himself. Right now, there's no way he could lead anyone. I need him to grow more as a person. There has to be a way... )

===============================================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

The following day, when school was over and the students started to head home, at Salt High School, Mezato had caught the person she was looking for and the two were sitting at a desk across from each other.

Shigeo : It's been a while

Shigeo : It's been a while. So, what did you want to talk about?

Mezato : You see, Kageyama, I found a exorcism request that seems to be up your ally

Shigeo : An exorcism request?