Season 1 Chapter 6 : Summer's Staples!

Currently at Kobayashi's apartment Lucoa came over and was paying a visit to Tohru. Kobayashi and Shigeo were sitting across from Lucoa at the dining table while Tohru was washing some dishes in the kitchen. Lucoa looks at Shigeo and she was able to see Dimple floating by his side.

Lucoa : Looks like you've gotten a pet.

Dimple : A pet?! I'm a being that's going to be god one day!

Lucoa : *chuckles* A god, huh?

Shigeo : You can see Dimple?

Lucoa : Sure can.

Kobayashi : Anyways, back to what you were saying. You decided to move from your world to ours?

Lucoa : *nods* Yeah.

Kobayashi : Why would you do that?

Lucoa : Lately I've been hanging out with you more often, and being here's a little more convenient, y'know? There's something I'm interested about, and plus it's closer.

Kobayashi : Huh? To what?

Lucoa : I'm living at someone else's house just like Tohru. Do you maybe want to swing by and see it?

Kobayashi : I don't mind, but are you sure?

Lucoa : Yeah. I want to clear up the misunderstanding, too.

Kobayashi : Misunderstanding?

Kobayashi, Shigeo, and Tohru then head out of their apartment and followed Lucoa to the house where she was currently staying at. As Lucoa was leading the three she explains that she sensed someone doing a magic summoning ritual while heading home one day when she visited Tohru.

The person who was doing the summoning ritual was a child. After Lucoa let herself be summoned she agreed to become the child's servant.

Tohru : You let yourself be summoned by a ritual some kid did because they were curious? And you agreed to be their servant?

Lucoa : Well, what's wrong with that? It seems they're from a family of mages. They've accepted me pretty easily.

Kobayashi : So the misunderstanding you want to clear up is...?

Lucoa : They think I'm a demon. Do you think you could talk some sense in to them?

The four then continued walking until they finally made it to their destination.

Lucoa : Ah, we're here

Lucoa : Ah, we're here. This is Shouta's house.

Lucoa then opens the door to the house and invites Kobayashi, Shigeo, and Tohru in.

Lucoa : Come on, come in.

Shigeo : Are you sure it's okay?

Lucoa : No one's around at this hour. I'm using one of the rooms upstairs, so we can relax in there.