Season 1 Chapter 11 : Year End, New Year!

It was almost New Years and currently at the Oborozuka shopping district they were having various sales. Kobayashi, Shigeo, Tohru, and Kanna were walking through the shopping district as they see there were more people than usual.

Tohru : This place is full of people today.

Kobayashi : The New Year's right after Christmas.

As they continued walking, Kanna sees a lottery stand which catches her interest.

Kanna : What is that?

Shigeo : It's a lottery.

Kanna : I want to try.

Kobayashi : Hmm, we'd need tickets.

Tohru : I have some.

The three then look over to Tohru and see that she did have some lottery tickets in her hand.

Kanna : Lady Tohru, is that magic?

Tohru : No, I received them during my daily shopping here at the shopping district.

Kobayashi : You've blended right in.

The four then walk over to the lottery stand and Tohru gives all her tickets to the man, and was able to get three turns. Tohru then looks at the prize board and the grand prize was the one that caught her eye.

Tohru : The grand prize is a hot springs vacation, huh? Hot springs would be nice. I'll land the hot springs!

Kobayashi : Don't use magic.

Tohru : *raises hands* I know!

Tohru and Kanna both grab the handle of the lottery wheel and then start to spin it as a white marble comes out of the wheel.

Man : Here's your consolation prize. Pocket Tissues.

Tohru and Kanna then spin the wheel once more but out came another white marble, which meant their prize was another pocket tissue. Tohru and Kanna grab the handle once more and spins the wheel again.

Tohru : Last one! This time I'll win!

Suddenly, out from the wheel comes out a gold marble which meant they won one of the prizes. The man rings the bell and congratulates the dragon maid.

Man : Congratulations.

Tohru : I did it!

Man : Third prize! You'll be set for the cold winter with this. You've won a warm kotatsu.

Kobayashi, Kanna, and Shigeo were surprised and satisfied with the prize while Tohru was a bit disappointed that she wasn't able to win the hot springs vacation.

Tohru : Kotatsu?

================================================================================

A couple of days has passed and currently Kobayahsi was on a train and heading home from her last day of work. She was looking at her phone until she overhears two girls saying bye to each other.

Girl #1 : The train's leaving now.

Girl #2 : Oh, you're right.

Girl #1 : Happy New Year!

Girl #2 : Happy New Year!

The doors to the train closes while Kobayashi thinks about all the things that happened this year.

Kobayashi : ( A lot has stuff happened this year. )

[ Time Skip ]

Kobayashi finally made it to her apartment and when she enters the living room she sees Tohru, Kanna, and Shigeo in the kotatsu that they won, relaxing.