Season 2 Chapter 1 : New Dragon, Ilulu!

It was a quiet day and the scene opens up to Kobayashi's apartment. She was reading the newspaper at the dining table until her name was called.

Tohru : Miss Kobayashi, Miss Kobayashi!

Kobayashi looks up and sees her maid, Tohru, who also happened to be a dragon.

Tohru : I'm the ultimate maid, aren't I?

Kobayashi : Of course you're not, but what's up?

Tohru : No, I think I am the ultimate maid.

Kobayashi : I told you, you're not.

Tohru : I found this book.

Tohru then goes over to Kobayashi and shows her the book that she had found. Kobayashi then sees that Tohru was showing her a page about a new maid café.

Kobayashi : Maid café opening? That's rather close.

Tohru : They say they'll welcome you with the best maids! The best maids?! How can they make such false claims without me!

Kobayashi : Yeah, no one should make false claims. The dragon in front of me is doing that right now, though.

Tohru : For now, I'll turn them into ash from which nothing will grow with my cursed flames.

Kobayashi : Literally burning love?! No, you better not do that.

Tohru : Regardless! I'm going to scout out the enemy!

Tohru then dashes out of the apartment to scout the new maid café while Kobayashi waits for her return.

[ Time Skip ]

An hour goes by and Tohru still hasn't returned to the apartment. Kobayashi was quietly waiting for her return while reading the newspaper, but she starts to wonder if everything would be all right.

Kobayashi : Is she okay?

Suddenly, the hallway door bursts open and causes Kobayahsi to jump. She looks over to the door and then sees it was Tohru who had returned.

Tohru : I'm back home!

Kobayashi : Welcome home. How was it? You didn't do anything, did you?

Tohru : *thumbs up* Somehow, I wound up working there!

Kobayashi : How?!

================================================================================

Several days go by, and currently with Kobayashi who was also accompanied by Shigeo, Kanna, and Dimple, were all heading to the new maid café to see how Tohru was doing.

Kobayashi : Well, it's been some time since then, so I wonder if Tohru is doing a good job at work.

Kanna : Kobayashi, you're a worrywart.