Season 1 Chapter 4 : An Invitation to a Meeting!

The scene opens to Kobayashi's apartment where elementary school students were walking outside, heading to their school. On the balcony Kanna was looking down at the elementary students, gazing at them while Kobayashi and Shigeo were watching her.

Kobayashi : She's been gazing at them a lot lately, but do you think she might want to go?

Tohru : Who, Kanna? I think so. Every dragon's had those thoughts at some point. How young, how young.

Kobayashi : Huh? What are you talking about?

Tohru : A journey to eliminate humanity, right?

Kobayashi : No, I'm talking about school.

Tohru : Oh, school. I see that come up on the internet often.

Kobayashi : The Internet? You've gotten used to it huh.

Shigeo : Whenever I head out to school Kanna does always gaze at me behind the corner.

Kobayashi : But isn't that just because she wants you to stay home and play with her?

Shigeo : At first it was, but I think she really wants to go to school.

Kobayashi thinks for a bit but then stands up and walks over to the balcony, where Kanna was still gazing at the elementary school students.

Kobayashi : Kanna.

Kanna : What, Kobayashi?

Kobayashi : Oh, well... Want to go to school?

================================================================================

Kobayashi, Shigeo, Tohru, and Kanna were currently at the shopping district heading to a store to get the necessary things that Kanna needs for school. Kanna who couldn't hold in her excitement tugs on Kobayashi's shirt while Kobayashi was looking at the list of things they needed to get.

Kanna : Kobayashi! Hurry! Hurry!

Tohru : Hey, Kanna, don't make trouble for Miss Kobayashi!

Kobayashi : You need all this just to go to school?

Tohru : Didn't you need to get these things for Shigeo when he went to school?

Kobayashi : Shigeo's a Highschool student so he didn't need this much stuff.

Tohru : I sense some collusion between schools and manufactures. It's a conspiracy.

Kobayashi : I don't think that's true.

Tohru : The Internet said it is!

Kobayashi : ( It's a bad influence on dragons, too, huh... )

Shigeo  : *slightly shocked*I didn't know that schools were that shady...

Kobayashi : ( He's out of the question... ) Come on, first, we need to pick up all the stationary stuff.

The four then arrive at a shop called "Noyama Stationary" where they sell normal stationary things. As they entered the store they were greeted by the shop owner and Kobayashi started looking at pencils, erasers, and rulers.

Kobayashi : Yeah, this is it. I see stationary stores haven't changed at all since long ago.