Season 1 Chapter 10 : Troupe Dragon, On Stage!

The temperature was getting colder and Christmas was near as well. Currently at the shopping district which was decorated in Christmas decorations, Tohru was doing some grocery shopping with Shigeo and Kanna as they look at the decorations.

Tohru : Christmas, huh? It pains me to celebrate the birth of that guy's son, but it does sound like a fun event.

The three continued walking until the owner of the butchery, Mr. Tatsuda called on Tohru.

Tatsuda : Oh, Tohru!

Tohru : Hello.

The three then see that Mr. Tatsuda was sitting on a small chair as they also see that his left foot was all bandaged up.

Shigeo : Are you hurt?

Tatsuda : I am. I was practicing for the nearby old folk home's Christmas Eve show, but I hurt my leg badly.

Tohru : How frail.

Tatsuda : *snaps finger* Oh, hey! Could you put on a show in my stead, Tohru?

Tohru : Huh?

Tatsuda : I feel bad since the folks in the home were looking forward to it.

Tohru : You want us to? Is that all right?

Tatsuda : Of course! You're the pride of our shopping district.

Tohru : All right! Leave it to me.

After agreeing to take over the Chirstmas Eve show the three continued with their grocery shopping. As they got everything they came to buy they started to head home until a voice that was familiar to Shigeo stops them.

??? : Oh, well if it isn't Kageyama. It's been a while.

Shigeo turns around and sees the other highschool boy with psychic powers that he met a while back, Teruki Hanazawa.

Shigeo : Hanazawa.

Tohru : Is it some you know--

Tohru and Kanna turn around and were shocked to see what they saw in front of them.

Teru : Shopping with your friends?

Shigeo : They're my relatives. We were grocery shopping and were about to head home.

Teru : *to Tohru* It's very nice to meet you. My name is Teruki Hanazawa.

Tohru who was still staring at Teru's head snaps back to reality as she introduces herself.

Tohru : O-Oh, it's nice to meet you. I'm Tohru Kobayashi, I'm a maid living with Miss Kobayashi and Shigeo.

Teru then kneels down to Kanna's height as he introduces himself to her as well.

Teru : Hi there, what's your name?

Kanna doesn't say anything as she was still staring at Teru's head and had only one thing in mind.