Season 1 Chapter 5 : The Guide to Psychic Powers

The scene opens to Shigeo's room where he has just woken up as a green spirit was floating right beside him.

??? : Good morning. Isn't it a beautiful morning, Partner?

Shigeo only looks at the green spirit silently with a blank expression.

??? : You surprised? Well, you know what they say. Yesterday's enemy could be today's friend.

Shigeo gets out of his bed and sits on the floor so he can be on the same eye level as the green spirit. Shigeo then grabs the spirits antenna as it thought that Shigeo was doing a handshake.

??? : Huh? You want to shake hands?

Shigeo then immediately starts slamming the spirit repeatedly on the floor.

??? : What are you-- Stop! Wait, wait!

Shigeo then finally lets go of the now beaten up spirit.

??? : You startled me! What was that for?!

Shigeo : I thought this might be a dream.

??? : And when you think that, you're supposed to pinch your own cheek!

Shigeo : Who are you?

Dimple : *shocked* I'm Dimple! The head of the religious group! You know, we had a fight to the death yesterday!

Shigeo : Oh... So you didn't completely disappear.

Shigeo then raises his hand and begins to exorcise Dimple, but the green spirit quickly stops him.

Dimple : W-Wait! Hear me out! I don't plan on living the rest of my life as some spirit!

Shigeo : But aren't you already dead?

Dimple : You're not supposed to go there, Shige-chan. An idol! A pro baseball player! A movie star! Everyone has some kind of dream! And I have an ambition, too. To stand at the top of all creation... Basically, to become God! I dream of the day that I become God!

Shigeo : Huh... So that's why you created that religious organization.

Dimple : Though it was destroyed. But now I know... that in order to gain command over people's hearts, I just have to show off some strong psychic powers. Shige-chan! Pair up with me! Let's shoot for the top of the world together!

Shigeo : *raising hand at Dimple* Any more final words?

Dimple : *scared* Eek! Seriously?! I don't want to disappear yet! I won't do anything bad anymore!

Shigeo thinks for a second as he pulls his hand away.

Shigeo : Really?

Dimple : Really!

Shigeo : All right. Then I'll discuss it with Kobayashi. Don't do anything weird at my home or school.

Shigeo then walks over to his closet to get changed while Dimple starts to have a evil grin.