Season 1 Chapter 14 (OVA) : Valentines and Hot Springs!

It was currently in the middle of the night and at Kobayashi's apartment everyone was asleep except for Tohru. The dragon maid was in the kitchen making something. On the kitchen counter there was chocolate, a cook book, and mysterious ingredients that were not from this world.

Tohru : Now that Miss Kobayashi introduced me to her parents, I've practically claimed her heart!

Tohru then pulls out a red vial that was shaped as heart and had "Love Potion" written on it.

Tohru : All that remains is claiming her body! I do it all for love!

Tohru then opens the vial and then puts the liquid that was inside of it into the pot that she was using to cook.

Tohru : I put it in! The love potion! Now Miss Kobayashi will be mine!

Tohru who had a slight blush of excitement starts to laugh as she couldn't wait for it to be morning, and finally claim Kobayashi as her own.

================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

It was finally morning and currently at the dinning table Shigeo and Kobayashi were eating their breakfast. Meanwhile, Kanna was in front of the TV amazed as she sees there was a lot of chocolates showing.

Kanna : Kobayashi. Shigeo. There's lots of chocolates!

Shigeo : That's because it's Valentine's Day.

Kanna : Valentine's Day?

Kobayashi : It's a day when you give chocolates to the people you like.

Kanna : Oh! Chocolates!

Tohru who was in the kitchen overhears the three's conversation and starts to shuffle her way to Kobayashi while hiding something behind her.

Tohru : Miss Kobayashi!

Kobayashi : Hmm? What?

Tohru then puts the item she was hiding behind her in front of Kobayashi. Kobayashi then sees that it was a heart shaped Valentine's chocolate. 

Tohru : Here! Happy Valentine's Day! Please eat them!

Kobayashi looks at the box of chocolate for a few seconds and then takes it from Tohru who becomes overfilled with joy.

Kobayashi : Tohru.

Tohru : Yes?

Kobayashi : *stands up* There's a thing called "trust" in this world.

Tohru : Pardon?

Kobayashi : Trust is very important, both when it comes to work and in personal relations. It's not uncommon for one to lose everything they lose that.

Kobayashi then walks over to Tohru who starts to become a bit nervous from the tone of Kobayashi's voice.